Frame + muscle is the most underrated pill.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Saw this guy who came into the gym with his construction uniform. He was my height but had the most insane frame ever. He had the frame of a 6'3 guy his forearms were twice my size. His hands were insanely big.

Frame alone made this guy 20-30 pounds heavier then me. If this guy was proportionally 6'3 he would me the most intimidating man ever. Its just so insane how being wider and having giant hands/wrists can make you. If you add that with muscle even a 5'7 person can be very intimidating honestly when he went next to my bench I blushed

Why is it that people who do manual labor have giant hands?

Gonna run a framepill experiment soon

// @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• +1
Reactions: wasakaka and Deleted member 11126
y do u think
I don't know I lift and my hands are still small so it never effected me in that way. I also don't think its possible for them to grow past 16-18

just morph bigger frame and see if theres a difference on dating apps
Frame and height pill kinda work as a physical presence face will always be supreme on dating apps. Maybe muscle and frame have some role if your shirtless in a pic

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

• Ugh..
Reactions: berlin.1969
there was this 28yo in my college dorm during freshman year and his hand was almost double my size and deep ass voice. but he had facial looks of homo habilis. still got laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
there was this 28yo in my college dorm during freshman year and his hand was almost double my size and deep ass voice. but he had facial looks of homo habilis. still got laid
Frame makes you look so much bigger. If you are muscular + frame + average height and decent face your better then a 6'1 guy with shit frame

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, cracka and Deleted member 8365
Frame makes you look so much bigger. If you are muscular + frame + average height and decent face your better then a 6'1 guy with shit frame
im 6'3 and my frame was huge when I was gymmaxxing. but i gave up during college realising i got laid w/o needing to gymmax so i stopped and im just lean now. but ill pop roids and get jacked when im not in prettyboy phase anymore and mascmax.

I don't know I lift and my hands are still small so it never effected me in that way. I also don't think its possible for them to grow past 16-18

Hands and forearms are some of the bones that will keep growing thicker if you use them even well up into age - as high as 60 in a some people. They are stubborn to look bigger in many people in their 20s for some reason though and then for whatever reason will get thicker with them doing the same things in their 30s and above.

• +1
They can grow thicker, but not longer

• +1
Hands and forearms are some of the bones that will keep growing thicker if you use them even well up into age - as high as 60 in a some people. They are stubborn to look bigger in many people in their 20s for some reason though and then for whatever reason will get thicker with them doing the same things in their 30s and above.
I might get a landscape job do you think that will grow them?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
im 6'3 and my frame was huge when I was gymmaxxing. but i gave up during college realising i got laid w/o needing to gymmax so i stopped and im just lean now. but ill pop roids and get jacked when im not in prettyboy phase anymore and mascmax.
Leanmax is ideal but if your frame is good you look big lean.

I might get a landscape job do you think that will grow them?

Maybe a little. Besides forearm curls which some people dont respond to that well I would say get some high resistance metal hand grippers from the internet and practice with them every few days. That would work hands and forearms.

Leanmax is ideal but if your frame is good you look big lean.
Probably. But id have to take peds to be jacked and muscularly lean which im not ready for now