Reactions: SikKunt, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2227
Women definitely take notice on guys hand and wrist size
No they don’t I’m 6’2 with hands of 5’9 man I don’t think they give 2 fucks

Women definitely take notice on guys hand and wrist size

vbrglluu4w701.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, LowTierNormie, SikKunt and 5 others
You could think I'm gay because I stare at men longer than I stare at women. I analyze every man I see and noticed that I have the hand size of 5'6 men. Most men my height have way bigger hands.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, HighIQcel, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Same i have clown feet ffs but my joints are tiny my frame is literally long ass bones wide clavicules tiny pelvis and tiny joints and i wear size 12 in feet with a big ass skull jfl

That photo insinuates that the dude has tiny hands lol
Perfect frame for bodybuilding

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Perfect frame for bodybuilding
Yeah i have a very good frame but i struggle to gain weight only way for me to get big is when i juice
You could think I'm gay because I stare at men longer than I stare at women. I analyze every man I see and noticed that I have the hand size of 5'6 men. Most men my height have way bigger hands.
Rip

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Same i have clown feet ffs but my joints are tiny my frame is literally long ass bones wide tiny pelvis and tiny joints and i wear size 12 in feet with a big ass skull jfl

That photo insinuates that the dude has tiny hands lol
wtf i think we have a very similar frame, same shoe size too. idk if gaining weight would help me im 6'2 130 lbs

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
wtf i think we have a very similar frame, same shoe size too. idk if gaining weight would help me im 6'2 130 lbs
It would help tremendously there was a summer when i was juiced i got with a 7 psl russian 5'11 18 year old jb

• +1
Lol i feel like skeleton around 160 at 6'1.5 lol
It depends tbh i am sure that @shibo is below 10% bf if he has the same frame genetics as me you can only compare if you're below 10% bf

• +1
It depends tbh i am sure that @shibo is below 10% bf if he has the same frame genetics as me you can only compare if you're below 10% bf
no idea what my bf is all ik is i eat like shit but dont get hungry alot so im underweight

• +1
I am sure you're a pure ectomoph like me tbh i like my body type i can eat whatever the fuck i want and stay under 10% bf year around
no idea what my bf is all ik is i eat like shit but dont get hungry alot so im underweight
I wish to be 100kg (it's 220lbs i think) without gymceling
Lol impossible unless you get fat af

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow and shibo
I feel skinny & I'm around 150 at 5'7
You must be skinny fat then and have like 20 lbs of fat in your waist area because if you were 150 and shredded you'd be huge at 5'7

better to be taller and have the hands of a 5'6 man then to be like me and have the hands of a 5'6 man
You must be skinny fat then and have like 20 lbs of fat in your waist area because if you were 150 and shredded you'd be huge at 5'7
I can see my abs in V good lighting. I'm around 16-17% bf

No, huge for 5'7 is more like 170-180

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
No, huge for 5'7 is more like 170-180
You're talking about people who are bloated lol i am talking about people with sub 10% bf 150 lbs 5'7 7% bf is impressive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Legit, 6'3 with small hands for my frame/height and one time in a bar this girl went "oh my God your hands are so small! They aren't proportional!" And wouldn't shut up about them. I just laughed it off but the worst part is how disappointed she sounded lmao

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Legit, 6'3 with small hands for my frame/height and one time in a bar this girl went "oh my God your hands are so small! They aren't proportional!" And wouldn't shut up about them. I just laughed it off but the worst part is how disappointed she sounded lmao
I am the opposite my hands are like tennis rackets lol

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I am the opposite my hands are like tennis rackets lol
I'm envious but tbh I just want regular sized hands, if my hands/wrists were just a little bigger I'd be happy.
I know a dude at my church who has enormous hands though, he's renowned for how huge they are, everytime he hugs me or shakes my hand I think to myself "this dude could probably crush my skull"
Would be nice to have that effect on people lmao

• +1
Gonna buy rice shaolin bags to handmaxx

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
You're talking about people who are bloated lol i am talking about people with sub 10% bf 150 lbs 5'7 7% bf is impressive
This dude is 5'7 and he comepted in -94 kg divison in gi. This is huge
Agalvao

I'm envious but tbh I just want regular sized hands, if my hands/wrists were just a little bigger I'd be happy.
I know a dude at my church who has enormous hands though, he's renowned for how huge they are, everytime he hugs me or shakes my hand I think to myself "this dude could probably crush my skull"
Would be nice to have that effect on people lmao
But mh
This dude is 5'7 and he comepted in -94 kg divison in gi. This is huge
View attachment 147506
He's roided to the gills he's taking grams of hormones

only person I know here skinnier than me damn, I thought I was skeleton at 6'3 145lbs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shibo and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
So true, I need to gymcel. I’m 6’2 and taller than 95% of the people I see, but I only weigh 162lbs...

If I wasn’t a lanklet I’d get noticed more.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, LordNorwood and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I have large hands but small wrists and it looks retarded jfl
are we talking about hand length here?

Because hand breadth (more important than length) and wrist size are super duper highly corelated.

are we talking about hand length here?

Because hand breadth (more important than length) and wrist size are super duper highly corelated.
overall hand proportions are pretty large compared to most of my guy friends, length and width

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
i have decent height and clavicles but somewhat slender bones and my hands are definitely not big. far too many women have bigger hands than me lol. i am doing absolutely everything i can to hand and forearm max. back in the day when i was learning weightlifting the conventional wisdom was 'you don't need to work your forearms and calves, they will just grow on their own as they support your other lifts.' yeah whoever says that is an anabolic chad. most incels need to kerslammer their forearms. i have good size and insertions elsewhere especially my biceps actually get women interested but i need the forearms and hands to match otherwise i don't really have nice arms.

If you have small hands people will make comments on them especially woman

This happens to me even though my hands are 7.5 inches length, 3.1 inches in width. my height is 5'7". My bones are slender though and I don't get enough blood flow in my hands so they look skinny.

i have tiny hands. most girls have bigger hands.

overall hand proportions are pretty large compared to most of my guy friends, length and width
then your wrists can't be small. Bone or fat, it doesn't matter, hand breadth and wrists are super corelated.

Being tall and having big hands and frame is very important
If you have small hands people will make comments on them especially woman
Being tall makes you framemog pretty much everyone, unless you're severely underweight