FRAME THEORY

in8aesthetics

in8aesthetics

Iron

Look at this guy he has a crazy frame from walking all day with his hands. He put pressure onto his clavicles his whole life. And I really don’t think it’s because of his genetics, neither gym because his physique doesn’t seem to be a trained one
So maybe frame can be modified over time by pressure?

frame only matters if you're tall.

And you can widen your bideltoid naturally without increasing delt size

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and in8aesthetics

Look at this guy he has a crazy frame from walking all day with his hands. He put pressure onto his clavicles his whole life. And I really don’t think it’s because of his genetics, neither gym because his physique doesn’t seem to be a trained one

That’s how bones work you apply pressure they adapt

Just cut off your legs bro

frame matters no matter the height, if you're short it could literally help

Since when was he on a wheel chair, might work but only for pubertycels

Since when was he on a wheel chair, might work but only for pubertycels

How

Honestly being disabled like that is very sad , i hope he will be ok

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, caiolindo and EzikoIsHere

I’ve heard frame isn’t like height and you continue to add some frame after your 20s Like ven bodybuilders in the beginning of their career vs the end their clavicles seem mush broader (*not muscle it just seem like bone*)