Frame

K

Kartikay_Bhab

Iron
I Have a small waist (26inch with 20 percent bf), Measure through the traditional method and My shoulder are 17 inches, Ill drop the ing below, So am asking if Gymming will help or no, If yes any specific muscle group? Or am i cooked?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-05-18-32-16-77_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-05-18-32-16-77_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nathan
lean down your shoulders are pretty average

Fix your posture you have a slight tilt

Honestly your frame is not good but your chest insertions are elite, david laid like chest insertions.

And ofc working out is gonna be worth it for you, it is for everyone, even for those with bad genetics. A bad genetics maxxed out physique is more attractive than a bad genetics untrained physique.

Good luck bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: triggr
Honestly your frame is not good but your chest insertions are elite, david laid like chest insertions.

And ofc working out is gonna be worth it for you, it is for everyone, even for those with bad genetics. A bad genetics maxxed out physique is more attractive than a bad genetics untrained physique.

Good luck bro
Anything I can do to improve my frame?

you are not skinny u are skinnyfat
Yes agreed, My ass thought it was a nice idea to dirty bulk so I had to lose weight again so now am stuck at 61kg with fat and muscle.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Bro shut up your frame s amazing just bulk like 20kg and do gym your good

Yes agreed, My ass thought it was a nice idea to dirty bulk so I had to lose weight again so now am stuck at 61kg with fat and muscle.
just lose weight untill ur low bodyfat . Yes you will be skinny but doesnt matter, i guess you want a lean face and lean body,right ?

just lose weight untill ur low bodyfat . Yes you will be skinny but doesnt matter, i guess you want a lean face and lean body,right ?
No my main goal is to get a good body first

I Have a small waist (26inch with 20 percent bf), Measure through the traditional method and My shoulder are 17 inches, Ill drop the ing below, So am asking if Gymming will help or no, If yes any specific muscle group? Or am i cooked?
Your waist def isnt 26 inches, less possible with that bf%

No my main goal is to get a good body first
you should still cut untill lowbodyfat then you can lean bulk from there while maintaining abs . no point in bulking now,its usseles and you will look bloated

Wym it isn't 26? It is more?
Yes, unless your bidelt is 12 inches so it would make a 26 inch waist look big in comparission, Whats ur weight and height?

Yes, unless your bidelt is 12 inches so it would make a 26 inch waist look big in comparission, Whats ur weight and height?
Am 5'10, 62kg, Imma remeasure again today just incase I fucked up the last time