Framecel fix? (Roids?)

roadtomtn

roadtomtn

„It all has to come to this, tomorrow is the day…“
how can i fix my frame, i look good without a shirt but with one on im basically a framecel, will mk677 or cjc possibly make it wider? (6‘1 and 61kg and 14yo rn)
Look attachments

Attachments

• IMG_1428.jpeg
    IMG_1428.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1362.jpeg
    IMG_1362.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, NZb6Air, nzvids and 1 other person
your frame is good bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, obsidian, halloweed and 1 other person
wearing tight beaters works. I got the same issue, average bidelt but small ass waist

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn
wearing tight beaters works. I got the same issue, average bidelt but small ass waist
Tight beaters would make me come over weird, im jus 14 rn, even repeated a grade so im basically with 12/13 year olds

how can i fix my frame, i look good without a shirt but with one on im basically a framecel, will mk677 or cjc possibly make it wider? (6‘1 and 61kg and 14yo rn)
Look attachments
6'1 14 white cant make this shit up

• JFL
Look attachments
Start working out you dimwit , and eat in a small surplus ( which you should anyways at 14 )

• +1
Start working out you dimwit , and eat in a small surplus ( which you should anyways at 14 )
Ion wanna gain face fat/bloat since i look like a faggot if i dont

• JFL
Reactions: nzvids
Look attachments
@sb23 look at these sassy hips

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wastedspermcel, sb23 and roadtomtn
Ion wanna gain face fat/bloat since i look like a faggot if i dont
theres no way to fix frame avoiding temporary facial bloat, roids will only make it much worse.

That's why you only eat in a small surplus so you have enough energy to grow and build muscle will minimal fat gain, Otherwise u will be stunting your height along with being a skinny framecel:feelskek:

• +1
theres no way to fix frame avoiding temporary facial bloat, roids will only make it much worse.

That's why you only eat in a small surplus so you have enough energy to grow and build muscle will minimal fat gain, Otherwise u will be stunting your height along with being a skinny framecel:feelskek:
Fuck youre right actually

• +1
Reactions: nzvids
Mogs me in every way, parent's height and tanner stage?

• +1