D

Deleted member 65208

jewish convert
Channels4 profile 1
Maxresdefault 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and GunDevilHybrid
Looks like he has an average frame under those muscles tbh, not really a framecel

• Woah
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Crazy physique for such a shit frame right? I thought my frame was shit but seeing his physique on his frame is inspiring tbh 😂😂
Guy still went from subhuman to subhuman. And that's just the truth, I always appreciate a good ascension. But this guy did not achieve that.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65208
Guy still went from subhuman to subhuman. And that's just the truth, I always appreciate a good ascension. But this guy did not achieve that.
bruh why are you so against it tho, can't possibly be a looksmin unless your a perma bloating like this dude

bruh why are you so against it tho, can't possibly be a looksmin unless your a perma bloating like this dude
It's really hard to motivate yourself when you see pictures like this. And I don't understand, what physique could this guy have attained for him to become a mogger.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
It's really hard to motivate yourself when you see pictures like this. And I don't understand, what physique could this guy have attained for him to become a mogger.
i mean its all depends on your frame and insertions bruh, hes giga bloated because hes at like 20% bf, i weigh nothing but i rely on my frame and insertions to carry me, people expect me to weigh way more for that reason

i mean its all depends on your frame and insertions bruh, hes giga bloated because hes at like 20% bf, i weigh nothing but i rely on my frame and insertions to carry me, people expect me to weigh way more for that reason
There's no way that guy is 20% bf, you probably can't even see abs at that bf.

Of course it's all about your frame and insertions. No one sees how shredded you are under your clothes, but they do see how wide your clavicles are.

• +1
There's no way that guy is 20% bf, you probably can't even see abs at that bf.

Of course it's all about your frame and insertions. No one sees how shredded you are under your clothes, but they do see how wide your clavicles are.
just have a good frame then can fraud it with roids but it will be more delt focused so idk how good shirts will look with that

just have a good frame then can fraud it with roids but it will be more delt focused so idk how good shirts will look with that
Right, just ogremax.

• Hmm...
Right, just ogremax.
don't have to like im pretty lean i did have to bulk to like 30lbs over my normal weiight tho, but im only 7 pounds heavier when i first began the gym, most people can tell their potential within 6 months of the gym. ofc its impossible to be completely full at like 10% for a super long time tho

don't have to like im pretty lean i did have to bulk to like 30lbs over my normal weiight tho, but im only 7 pounds heavier when i first began the gym, most people can tell their potential within 6 months of the gym. ofc its impossible to be completely full at like 10% for a super long time tho
This is entirely besides the point. Your physique barely makes a difference, mogger or not.

This is entirely besides the point. Your physique barely makes a difference, mogger or not.
i mean ive gotten approached from my physique, it just allows me to be more dimorphic despite being like giga cutecel

i mean ive gotten approached from my physique, it just allows me to be more dimorphic despite being like giga cutecel
Are you sure it was your physique alone? Not height or face?

• So Sad
Are you sure it was your physique alone? Not height or face?
could be both my face only attracts femcels and alt girls but my physique was probably attracting landwhales and gym girls
this dude is pure physique and fashionmaxxed