• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Kingkellz and Pussyslayer
yeah framepill is brutal but theyre both pretty lean and good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
what do you want him to go post on incelmax.me about how brutal his frame is instead?
Yea I got same frame as first guy and I even take bath in my shirts

Ion get how these mfs can still call themselves men after doing these weird dances and humping air in front of their phones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Kmscurry, diggbicc and 5 others
Almost skipped shoulders today thanks op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Kmscurry and Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
They have good frames OP:what:

• JFL
Ion get how these mfs can still call themselves men after doing these weird dances and humping air in front of their phones
They werent men to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
They have good frames OP:what:
Bro even I mog this first guy framewise and my frame is fucking shit I wear jackets in summer to hide it

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
Bro even I mog this first guy framewise and my frame is fucking shit I wear jackets in summer to hide it
Idk what youre on, they both have good frames.

• JFL
frame is pretty underrated in this forum. it's crucial as height maybe even more important than height. (i'm assuming you're not really short like below 170)

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 1973
frame is pretty underrated in this forum. it's crucial as height maybe even more important than height. (i'm assuming you're not really short like below 170)
Im 185 barefoot with fucking 18 inch bideltoid

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and BigBoy
His frame is good, you cant cope with your subhumanity so youre projecting.
Bro I wish if his frame would be good that would be massive lifefuel for me, but I know the truth... his frame is utter shit just look at his clavicles

• JFL
Bro I wish if his frame would be good that would be massive lifefuel for me, but I know the truth... his frame is utter shit just look at his clavicles
Over for you son. He fucks jbs with his massive frame while you rot.

• Hmm...
Over for you son. He fucks jbs with his massive frame while you rot.
Bro I need serious answer is his frame good or not dont fuck with me

• JFL
As @BigBoy said he has high jb appeal despite having an average frame. I would need to see his frame irl to determine if its small or just average. He looks pretty good by irl standards, but average by PSL standards due to the shoulderpill. The only reason why his frame is small is because he hasnt shouldermaxxed yet, he is just leanmmaxed. Remember how rare abs are, the average male having the body of a skinnyfat game. Abs are one of the ultimate dimorphic traits, which is why women obssess over them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and BigBoy

Attachments

• 9bbdyV9.png
    9bbdyV9.png
    379.3 KB · Views: 46
Bro I need serious answer is his frame good or not dont fuck with me

His frame is probably average. You need something in the background to compare his frame to but he just looks skinny and leannmaxxed. Frame =/= gains. He would look alot bigger after a few years gymmaxxing. He doesnt have a David Laid tier frame but he would look good after gymmaxxing. A comedically small frame is rare.

Reminder this is what david laid looked like before gymmaxxing + roids

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and randomvanish
Bideltoid copers on sudoku watch. Back determines perceived frame size and size in a shirt. People seriously neglect back... it is the ultimate framepill.

Having a big back is everything for looking big in a shirt.

Interscye length is EVERYTHING

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, diggbicc, randomvanish and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Bideltoid copers on sudoku watch. Back determines perceived frame size and size in a shirt. People seriously neglect back... it is the ultimate framepill.

Really?

why are you so delusional.
without wide bideltoid (or somehow trt enhanced big shoulders) your back will look ridiculous.

Yh delts are needed for looking big without a shirt but I found growing back was the biggest difference to looking big in a shirt. Ultimately perceived frame size in a shirt is more important than topless because you don't walk around naked everywhere you go.

• Woah
why are you so delusional.
without wide bideltoid (or somehow trt enhanced big shoulders) your back will look ridiculous.

Bideltoid length and growing delts does little for how you look in a shirt. Without a shirt I agree though... bideltoid breadth is the most important.

no it's fucking not.
beside the "global average" bullshit, nearly everyone compliments my shoulders. never ever feel like "average".

Clearly you don't live in the land of the fridges. You must live in twinkland.

you said "global" first and now it comes to my homeland. keep your fact straight first.

I'm joking obvs 23 inch is not the global average.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel