[FRANCE] It’s over. A nigress tried to defame me at work

Eren

Eren

Coming back when on a good SR streak
Situation is worse than expected.

I was at work in Paris (in the Street with all the luxuries), and we had a fire alarm exercise. So we all get out and this sheboon working in accounting begins to talk to me.

For context she comes from the deep savannah of Africa and immigrated to France for obvious reasons (land of the nigs), she had a sheboon brethren which left 2 months ago.
Both don’t do shit at work and sound retarded and entitled at work (the one who left, which is a single mother of many, looked at me straight in the eye and told me white men are little bitches JFL).

I have no idea why the luxury company, made by and for white people, hired them but I digress. So I am out the the Sheboon from the beginning tell me what are my plans since I leave the job this week. I tell her that I will pursue studies for a little while then work abroad as I am not super satisfied with my situation in France.

Then she spergs out, calling me ungrateful as fuck, I am evil, etc. I’m like okay whatever, I come back to the open space and then in front of everyone starts coming and at me and shouts oh you voted for RN (the « far right » party that got destroyed during the election this Sunday), you want us immigrants out, then she keep repeating that shit so I tell her to shut the fuck up or I report her to the HR for calomny and then she stopped

I just told her that I was planning to work abroad, yet these niggers have the audacity to bully French people (whites) in the center of the center of fucking Paris, ITSOVER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, zurzolo, TechnoBoss and 7 others
over for france
over for germany
over for finnland
over for austria
over for switzerland
over for sweden
over for norway
over for spain
over for italy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, zurzolo, Shade91 and 6 others
Everytime there are some elections the winner side always thinks they have won something and they can purge the world

If right wingers would have won you would see faggots going around saying "The show is over Dembele, France is white again, we are not afraid to speak anymore"

After the first month and the first wave of taxes people start losing that enthusiasm on their goverment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, romanstock, BrokenCharm and 5 others
Im starting to wonder if there is a future apart from the micro states

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
Situation is worse than expected.

I was at work in Paris (in the Street with all the luxuries), and we had a fire alarm exercise. So we all get out and this sheboon working in accounting begins to talk to me.

For context she comes from the deep savannah of Africa and immigrated to France for obvious reasons (land of the nigs), she had a sheboon brethren which left 2 months ago.
Both don’t do shit at work and sound retarded and entitled at work (the one who left, which is a single mother of many, looked at me straight in the eye and told me white men are little bitches JFL).

I have no idea why the luxury company, made by and for white people, hired them but I digress. So I am out the the Sheboon from the beginning tell me what are my plans since I leave the job this week. I tell her that I will pursue studies for a little while then work abroad as I am not super satisfied with my situation in France.

Then she spergs out, calling me ungrateful as fuck, I am evil, etc. I’m like okay whatever, I come back to the open space and then in front of everyone starts coming and at me and shouts oh you voted for RN (the « far right » party that got destroyed during the election this Sunday), you want us immigrants out, then she keep repeating that shit so I tell her to shut the fuck up or I report her to the HR for calomny and then she stopped

I just told her that I was planning to work abroad, yet these niggers have the audacity to bully French people (whites) in the center of the center of fucking Paris, ITSOVER
Should have said 'i don't want to deport non whites, I just want to deport you'

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Eren
Should have said 'i don't want to deport non whites, I just want to deport you'
She is obese so the logistics will be kinda hard
Or I can just roll her like. A ball ⚽

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Imretarded?
She is obese so the logistics will be kinda hard
Or I can just roll her like. A ball ⚽
Yeah, just push her when she's on a hill, the potential energy is so great that she'll land straight back to Congo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Eren
Everytime there are some elections the winner side always thinks they have won something and they can purge the world

If right wingers would have won you would see faggots going around saying "The show is over Dembele, France is white again, we are not afraid to speak anymore"

After the first month and the first wave of taxes people start losing that enthusiasm on their goverment
Exactly, also I’m mulatto, my ancestors were enslaved and my dad was born in a French carribean island where France didn’t build any university before the late 90’s + we received this white supremacist education and social conditioning since birth. So I’m not mad to see sandniggers and regular niggers fill every hole of this country ( I love France btw ).

I’m just sad for countries that contrary to France, aren’t financing African wars by selling 90% of weapons used in subsaharian conflicts, aren’t benefiting from rigged contracts in Africa and aren’t maintaining through armed forces corrupt families in said African countries.

I Pray for Sweden that didn’t ask anything for example. To some extent I pray for Italy that geographically is exposed to immigration caused mainly by France.

I would say pray for Germany too but look at what those faggots did in 1940. Jfl I never hated a country this fucking much. Good thing I fucked a German hoe in Ibiza but otherwise shit country shit weather and shit culture but hopefully Islamic soon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and MaghrebGator
Exactly, also I’m mulatto, my ancestors were enslaved and my dad was born in a French carribean island where France didn’t build any university before the late 90’s + we received this white supremacist education and social conditioning since birth. So I’m not mad to see sandniggers and regular niggers fill every hole of this country ( I love France btw ).

I’m just sad for countries that contrary to France, aren’t financing African wars by selling 90% of weapons used in subsaharian conflicts, aren’t benefiting from rigged contracts in Africa and aren’t maintaining through armed forces corrupt families in said African countries.

I Pray for Sweden that didn’t ask anything by example. To some extent I pray for Italy that geographically is exposed to immigration caused mainly by France.

I would say pray for Germany too but look at what those faggots did in 1940. Jfl I never hated a country this fucking much. Good thing I fucked a German hoe in Ibiza but otherwise shit country shit weather and shit culture but hopefully Islamic soon.
Retarded take

let’s go to USA and rape women since US soldiers bombed and raped French civilians, an eye for an eye right

And btw 100% of what you use, consume etc has been made by whites

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and BrokenCharm
Retarded take

let’s go to USA and rape women since US soldiers bombed and raped French civilians, an eye for an eye right

And btw 100% of what you use, consume etc has been made by whites
Bro I am not talking about what happened centuries ago I am talking about economical explanations regarding France’s role in African immigration in Europe , and socio economic constructs that directly affected the life of my dad. It’s factual.

I never said to rape anyone ??? I just said it’s logical to see France being replaced not that I wish violence on French people ?

The only retarded thing I said was regarding Germany but idgaf tbh I despise that country jfl.

And what has anything to do with whiteness ? My mom is white so is half my family and most of my friends + most inventions result from centuries of discoveries that didn’t exclusively involve white people the smartphone and Bluetooth are not the only things I Use faggot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
over for france
over for germany
over for finnland
over for austria
over for switzerland
over for sweden
over for norway
over for spain
over for italy
polska?

• +1
jeszcze nie zginela

it probably did already, i am seeing niggers in poland like in germany, poland is speedrunning its collapse i wouldnt be surprised if it became more shit than sweden

• +1
You are retarded if you think niggers have the right to fill every hole because of an injustice they weren’t even alive to experience you low iq retard, just like how whites are assumed evil for things they never played a part in JFL it’s like feminists thinking they have a right to more power than men because they didn’t have any before when in reality none of them experienced any of it and current men haven’t done shit

• +1
You are retarded if you think niggers have the right to fill every hole because of an injustice they weren’t even alive to experience you low iq retard, just like how whites are assumed evil for things they never played a part in JFL it’s like feminists thinking they have a right to more power than men because they didn’t have any before when in reality none of them experienced any of it and current men haven’t done shit
Lears how to read it’s not about the past it’s about the French government’s role in nowadays immigration in Europe that’s why other European countries shouldn’t be exposed to that much immigration but France deserves it, it has nothing to do with revenge

Last edited:
  • +1
Better report her before she reports you.

• +1
over for france
over for germany
over for finnland
over for austria
over for switzerland
over for sweden
over for norway
over for spain
over for italy
Hungary is the only non-woke country left in the EU