France was always the gayest place on earth

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
It's not something that just sprung out of nowhere during the olympics ceremony yesterday. Everything about France has always been perceived as gay by the entire world, from the feminine language to the food to the society

France is after Israel the most favourite place for the elites. There was a time in which Italy (Rennaisance and Venice commerce) was up there and the elites also love Britain and the US but because they are economic hubs, not as entertainment, but ever since the Revolution started they became their little vacation place and a playground to spread degeneracy. Look at Robespierre, Marat, all those 17th century paintings, all their buildings, how they were helped and prioritized to conquer all Africa over WAY more competent nations like Spain and Germany, all of their monuments which are full of freemason propaganda, the reputation of "The city of love and lights".

I've played Assassins Creed Unity and roamed hours through those streets, i know what im talking about. It's not a coincidence all those Gargoyles in churches and black birds, hearts, baphomet, etc. Even their cars look gay, compare a Peugeot or a Renault with a Mercedes or BMW

To add to their gayness and make this somehow looks related, France is the ONLY society in the world that cherises in their paintings the contrast between the white skin and the blood on the palms, which is the biggest looksmin of the white race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, egyptianKang, Gengar and 2 others
Francais faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Gengar
Such a dogshit language. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and egyptianKang
I tried taking up French once and I remembered how fucking arrogant they're and how they'd shut you down for TRYING to speak their language so I dropped it. Bunch of narcy faggots.

It's not something that just sprung out of nowhere during the olympics ceremony yesterday. Everything about France has always been perceived as gay by the entire world, from the feminine language to the food to the society

France is after Israel the most favourite place for the elites. There was a time in which Italy (Rennaisance and Venice commerce) was up there and the elites also love Britain and the US but because they are economic hubs, not as entertainment, but ever since the Revolution started they became their little vacation place and a playground to spread degeneracy. Look at Robespierre, Marat, all those 17th century paintings, all their buildings, how they were helped and prioritized to conquer all Africa over WAY more competent nations like Spain and Germany, all of their monuments which are full of freemason propaganda, the reputation of "The city of love and lights".

I've played Assassins Creed Unity and roamed hours through those streets, i know what im talking about. It's not a coincidence all those Gargoyles in churches and black birds, hearts, baphomet, etc. Even their cars look gay, compare a Peugeot or a Renault with a Mercedes or BMW

To add to their gayness and make this somehow looks related, France is the ONLY society in the world that cherises in their paintings the contrast between the white skin and the blood on the palms, which is the biggest looksmin of the white race.