Francis ngannou vs Lebron james in a fight

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Things with beauty need to be honoured
In the street/public if these guys fought who would win ?

Lebron james : 6"8 258lbs

Francis ngannou: 6"4 260lbs
v

ngannou

• +1
Reactions: Ken
wtf?

ones a trained fighter.

that said I think lebron is top 5 most athletically gifted guys of all time.

if he had gone into combat sports from young age hed be top 3 of all time in that.

ngannou in mma is MAYBE top 20 of all time, as a heavyweight heavyweight hes at best top 5 all time (going back only about 15 years or so), prob cain, stipe, brock, fedor and maybe chuck Liddell ahead of him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, GetShrekt and Moggable
wtf?

ones a trained fighter.

that said I think lebron is top 5 most athletically gifted guys of all time.

if he had gone into combat sports from young age hed be top 3 of all time in that.

ngannou in mma is MAYBE top 20 of all time, as a heavyweight heavyweight hes at best top 5 all time (going back only about 15 years or so), prob cain, stipe, brock, fedor and maybe chuck Liddell ahead of him
Damn sizepill debunked

LeBron's head will become a basketball after one uppercut
Giphy

that said I think lebron is top 5 most athletically gifted guys of all time
cro-magnon early hunter gatherer tribe leaders who lived perfectly in accordance to how God made man live within nature so completely unaltered/jewed will mog. jfl attraction was built on those people too due to them having the best genetics/traits amongst everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, horizontallytall and Elvisandreaa
this is what i think fight between the two will go like except lebron wont even throw a punch

this is what i think fight between the two will go like except lebron wont even throw a punch

omg what the fuck. this is inhumane

idk why people in this thread are even debating this, or rather not debating just stating the obvious about ngannou.

ok here's one for you, who's better at flying a 747 plane, a 25yr experienced pilot who's spent his career at British Airways, Qantas, Singapore airlines, and is now a 747 training certifier at Lufthansa, or a 25yr experienced neurosurgeon at Cedars Sinai hospital in LA?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Damn sizepill debunked
if you're trying to make that point why dont u say who wins in a mma fight, khabib or lebron - lebron still loses.

if u wanna push size pill just say either

who wins an mma fight, lebron or steph curry, obv lebron.

another way to prove sizepill, instead of controlling for participants, control for the contest - who wins a fistfight with gloves, Naya Inoue or a random 6'4" 140kg bouncer outside the club, in that case the bouncer wins.

btw OP, saw some of your threads, you also seem a keen combat fan, but how old are you?

bro i just the vid @traveler showed and that shit is inhumane wtf. Francis should not be fighting iswtg
idk why people in this thread are even debating this, or rather not debating just stating the obvious about ngannou.

ok here's one for you, who's better at flying a 747 plane, a 25yr experienced pilot who's spent his career at British Airways, Qantas, Singapore airlines, and is now a 747 training certifier at Lufthansa, or a 25yr experienced neurosurgeon at Cedars Sinai hospital in LA?

if you're trying to make that point why dont u say who wins in a mma fight, khabib or lebron - lebron still loses.

if u wanna push size pill just say either

who wins an mma fight, lebron or steph curry, obv lebron.

another way to prove sizepill, instead of controlling for participants, control for the contest - who wins a fistfight with gloves, Naya Inoue or a random 6'4" 140kg bouncer outside the club, in that case the bouncer wins.

btw OP, saw some of your threads, you also seem a keen combat fan, but how old are you?
turned 16 2 weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
bro i just the vid @traveler showed and that shit is inhumane wtf. Francis should not be fighting iswtg
yes Francis is a beast, but your comparison was stupid.

if u wanna quantify how much of a beast Francis is, and btw I dont agree with u on this, then how would Francis compare with other goat contenders (who I listed), in their primes? imo he comes off worse.

also small.gloves aids him because they give u no.guard, Tyson Fury will clean him. in fact we wont even get to prove that cos he wont land a single punch on fury, not 1.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

if u wanna quantify how much of a beast Francis is, and btw I dont agree with u on this, then how would Francis compare with other goat contenders (who I listed), in their primes? imo he comes off worse.

also small.gloves aids him because they give u no.guard, Tyson Fury will clean him. in fact we wont even get to prove that cos he wont land a single punch on fury, not 1.
jesus christ damn but would u wanna be lebron james or simonas pham (my avi)

One of the deadliest heavyweights rn against a basketball player…. Hmmm idk dude it’s a mystery

One of the deadliest heavyweights rn against a basketball player…. Hmmm idk dude it’s a mystery
oh yeah but like would u rather be a 6"1 tyrone or 6"8 lebron

oh yeah but like would u rather be a 6"1 tyrone or 6"8 lebron
Probably ngannou tbh, he can pull of the oldcel look better than lebron. Tho lebron has people like rihanna thirsting for him

• Woah
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone

Now he is fighting fury .