Francisco Lachowski was an anomaly.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
The way the video, pictures, and music all blend together to create something truly captivating. There are so many layers to it. The music creates a vibe around the video like he is forbidden and his existence is an anomaly, more like a sacred event rather than a real person, like an ethereal perfect being that was not supposed to exist. It's almost as if the fact Chico's prime was so short is what made it special, the vulnerability of that perfection. Also the slightly unsettling tone of the music as well as some of the pictures seeming slightly exploitative considering how young and innocent he was as well as the video in its entirety with the rapid, almost manic pace giving off stalker vibes from the creator of the video. So many layers to this that makes it captivating from a PSL standpoint, a storytelling standpoint, and outside the video as well. Lastly the way it is eerie like you are watching a dead man, considering those looks don't remain anymore and no one in the world looks like that today, it's like watching Arnold in his prime but for pure facial aesthetics that no one comes close to.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 29167, User49 and 4 others
He who's a faggot forgot the face of his father.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 21661, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
another chico cocksucker, why can't this forum not suck chico cock for 1 day? we are really on faggots.org...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and humanoidsub7
another chico cocksucker, why can't this forum not suck chico cock for 1 day? we are really on faggots.org...
TFW forum dedicated to aesthetics is surprised when we mire aesthetics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Sanguinius, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and humanoidsub7
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

Looksmax.org - Men's Self-Improvement & Aesthetics​

this was made by the jews, the real forum purpose is to people to find a excuse to rot, im one of the example, i have not looksmaxxed a little since making an account, im basically just coping my shitposting all days long.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User49, Deleted member 22124, OGJBSLAYER and 3 others
@william2605 lets jerkoff to that chico video together

• Love it
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
chico's peak is probably early 20s. his jaw and zygos were not wide enough during his teen era, and he had naive low iq opinions like "why workout"?

after he took anavar and started working out, his face got wider and he looked better

• +1
this forum is dedicated for cope to allows rotting..
It’s not, and this thread is better than the race baiting and schizo ER threads

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Lebgfinal
chico's peak is probably early 20s. his jaw and zygos were not wide enough during his teen era, and he had naive low iq opinions like "why workout"?

after he took anavar and started working out, his face got wider and he looked better
True, but his soft features in late teens were NO joke, just look at those eyelashes.
Original 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I agree, better to suck on chico cock than being a schizo!

I agree, better to suck on chico cock than being a schizo!
Just being objective about my surroundings, besides the thread is more about this specific video rather than Chico as a PSL God.

We need more og PSL and less shitposting.

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Twink failo tbh still mogs hard cuz face and height

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: william2605, DefinitelyNT and HarrierDuBois
Fuck bro @william2605 @DefinitelyNT imagine looking like this, walking around your local town, mogging everyone in sight, FUCK!
Literally peak.
6a00e54ecca8b988330148c7493606970c 800wi
Original 2
5205063278 897cee6741 z

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
It's crazy that the world didn't stop for a second during his prime, which was already almost a decade and a half ago, thats close to a generation. He lives on through the best pics and videos of him, i guess.

• +1
It's crazy that the world didn't stop for a second during his prime, which was already almost a decade and a half ago, thats close to a generation. He lives on through the best pics and videos of him, i guess.

His legacy is unmatched beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back