Frank Tufano update on infraorbital implants and orbital decompression

6foot3Mediterranean

6foot3Mediterranean

Bronze
I am giving up implants after seeing this, and almost sure he went for Dr Taban or a very expensive one

brutal. All we can do is fix some assimetries here and there, a bit of advancement on lower third, fill undereye area and that is it. Implants are no longer an option for me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AryanChadification, liberiangrimreaper, Usernames and 8 others
I rarely see good improvements in the eye area. Either they end up looking like this, or just a gay alien. It's bad too because eyes are always the first thing people notice when talking to you.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, SubhumanCurrycel and truthhurts
I rarely see good improvements in the eye area. Either they end up looking like this, or just a gay alien. It's bad too because eyes are always the first thing people notice when talking to you.
it's mainly because there's no bones underneath your eyes to even attach an implant too I think

there's like a 3 cm area that's just skin and fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel, SubhumanCurrycel, SteveRogers and 8 others
@NZb6Air thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
No eye surgery for his midface

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian, aber, watah and 2 others
it's mainly because there's no bones underneath your eyes to even attach an implant too I think

there's like a 3 cm area that's just skin and fat.
Could this be mitigated by constructing an undereye implant that attaches to the zygos?

Could this be mitigated by constructing an undereye implant that attaches to the zygos?
not sure how well it would work with all the shit going on around the eyes + pressure on the eye itself.

but here's the problem, there's just a lot of space where there's nothing.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Aero, greycel and 1 other person
No, the problem is that adjusting the prominence, and I think removing the fat behind the eyeball (how they decompress the eye), pushing it further back into the orbit.. reduces the IPD (and PFL slightly).

Putting artifical bones (implants) infront of the eye will not change the prominence of the eyeball itself.
It will not change the IPD.

It might slightly increase PFL, or at least percieved PFL.. but it will not fix the issue at hand

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and NZb6Air
Ok so I watched the video and he doesn't talk about implants at all. He is talking about some nigger shit with moving his eyes which I assume is orbital decompression.
You obviously shouldn't do orbital decompression for cosmetic purposes.

• +1
Putting artifical bones (implants) infront of the eye will not change the prominence of the eyeball itself.
Completly wrong, Orbital floor implants would fix this nigga's eyes coupled with OBO XD

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SubhumanForever
Completly wrong, Orbital floor implants would fix this nigga's eyes coupled with OBO XD
Orbital floor implants will fix his IPD?
You realise he is complaining about being "cross-eyed", i.e. low IPD

• +1
  • +1
No, the problem is that adjusting the prominence, and I think removing the fat behind the eyeball (how they decompress the eye), pushing it further back into the orbit.. reduces the IPD (and PFL slightly).

It might slightly increase PFL, or at least percieved PFL.. but it will not fix the issue at hand
He got infraorbital implants as well and that's what was discussed.
Also iirc they shave into a bunch of bones at back of the eye socket when they want to decompress the eyes

• +1
Reactions: greycel
He got infraorbital implants as well and that's what was discussed.
Also iirc they shave into a bunch of bones at back of the eye socket when they want to decompress the eyes
Maybe, I watched the vid over a year ago. From what I recall Taban shaved the sides of the sockets to allow himself to reach further back to remove the fat behind the eyes.

How did the infraorbital implants affect him negatively?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
he had no implant (doesnt look like it) and he doesnt talk about it, he's only talking about "corrective eye surgery", he needed obo with orbital floor implants to normalize the position of the eyes within the orbit and then move the orbits. He has ohio munro classification, you can't just go to any surgeon for this

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and greycel
Maybe, I watched the vid over a year ago. From what I recall Taban shaved the sides of the sockets to allow himself to reach further back to remove the fat behind the eyes.

I didn't watch beyond the first two minutes yet but he's saying his vision goes blurry every second, complaining about being cross eyed and ipd too small

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I am giving up implants after seeing this, and almost sure he went for Dr Taban or a very expensive one

brutal. All we can do is fix some assimetries here and there, a bit of advancement on lower third, fill undereye area and that is it. Implants are no longer an option for me

What a retard
Only eats meat and is scared of EMF from lamps but got orbital decompression and implants
Eye surgery is the dumbest surgery imo

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, SteveRogers and truthhurts
he had no implant (doesnt look like it) and he doesnt talk about it, he's only talking about "corrective eye surgery", he needed obo with orbital floor implants to normalize the position of the eyes within the orbit and then move the orbits. He has ohio munro classification, you can't just go to any surgeon for this

View attachment 3093638
Hopefully I ain’t get botched:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and NZb6Air
This was not the fault of implants, this was due to orbital decompression imo

Eye surgery is obviously not the dumbest surgery. Probably the most performed surgery on the face after the jaw and nose. He just got the wrong surgery

Orbital floor implants will fix his IPD?
You realise he is complaining about being "cross-eyed", i.e. low IPD
Indeed he is cross eyed nothing less or more. The strabologist moron that told him that his eyes were straight is lying. He don't want touch him. Too much medial wall decompression (the wall behind the lacrimal tear hole) that turned his eyes inward. It's written in the medical literature that medial wall OD can do this. Only Lateral wall OD would have been safer and better plan for him. Because in lateral OD the eye muscles are way less affected than with medial wall OD.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad and greycel
Indeed he is cross eyed nothing less or more. The strabologist moron that told him that his eyes were straight is lying. He don't want touch him. Too much medial wall decompression (the wall behind the lacrimal tear hole) that turned his eyes inward. It's written in the medical literature that medial wall OD can do this. Only Lateral wall OD would have been safer and better plan for him. Because in lateral OD the eye muscles are way less affected than with medial wall OD.
Ova

Meanwhile I went to my no-name surgeon in Thailand and he ascended my area for cheap.

I think people here really overrate the typical U.S names like Taban and wayyyy underrate how good thai cosmetic surgeons are. They turn men into ladyboys that look like Victoria secret models, it's hard to fuck with that skill.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dystopian, ihatewhiterose, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Meanwhile I went to my no-name surgeon in Thailand and he ascended my area for cheap.

View attachment 3101697

I think people here really overrate the typical U.S names like Taban and wayyyy underrate how good thai cosmetic surgeons are. They turn men into ladyboys that look like Victoria secret models, it's hard to fuck with that skill.
What did you get done?

View attachment 3101697

Before and after changing camera angle lol
U amuse me

Yep, lateral orbital decompression is best unless you want a decrease of IPD. It’s on my list of “round 2” surgeries if my trimax and saddled infras fail to ascend me.

Yep, lateral orbital decompression is best unless you want a decrease of IPD. It’s on my list of “round 2” surgeries if my trimax and saddled infras fail to ascend me.
So you have a surgeon that knows how to perform proper orbital decompression without changing the IPD or even wiedening it a little bit?

So you have a surgeon that knows how to perform proper orbital decompression without changing the IPD or even wiedening it a little bit?

No, but I know it exists as I found a research paper on the subject with the IPD changes of various patients that had different types of orbital decompression.

Did he really get infraorbital implants?

he looks so fucked up bro :feelswhy:
You can't get so fucked up from implants. He probably got orbital decompression and OF COURSE you should NOT get it EVER.

• +1
Reactions: haus33
update:

for those who were wondering, he indeed had it all done with Dr. Taban

• +1
Reactions: NoFear and haus33
Where's that little rat @NZb6Air

LMFAOO dumbass . I told you surgery is fucking cope you piece of shit. You dumb ugly piece of shit you'll never ascend with surgeries. I fucking Ztold you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Judas Froome and haus33
KILL YOURSELF OR ACEND WITH SOFTMAXXES UGLY CUNTS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Judas Froome and haus33
Where's that little rat @NZb6Air

LMFAOO dumbass . I told you surgery is fucking cope you piece of shit. You dumb ugly piece of shit you'll never ascend with surgeries. I fucking Ztold you.
cope he did OD when he shouldnt have

The infras legit didn't do shit
are u dumb lil nigga, sort by his oldest vids, his first vid, he needed fcking lefort 3, this nigga recessed af, worst shit he couldve done is OD

are u dumb lil nigga, sort by his oldest vids, his first vid, he needed fcking lefort 3, this nigga recessed af, worst shit he couldve done is OD
Bro no ones getting le fort 3. Its never been performed on anyone that isn't deformed

Take a screenshot of his side i cba go back there