Frank Tufano's botched almond eye surgery

B

BronzeSpartan2

Iron

Frank Tufano, YouTuber with 100k subs, got almond eye surgery a few months ago which got majorly botched. What's surprising is he probably got the surgery from one of the top rated surgeons in the world for this procedure, Dr. Taban. He mentions in the video linked below that the cost for this procedure was around $30,000, which must mean he went to Taban as he is the only one that is so expensive, although I may be wrong when saying that.

According to him it is irreversible, meaning he has permanent vision problems. I've heard many people saying Dr. Taban botches surgeries, etc. However, there are many great results on his page and even on reddit.

What are your thoughts on Taban?

I need almond eye surgery in order to ascend, however, definitely do not want to go to Taban after seeing that video. Is Dr. Vrcek or Dr. Bernadini a better option?

The problems with his eyes are color and spacing, he basically decided to cope by changing things that he didn't need to be changed.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Tufano needed obo and orbital wall implants not orbital decompression
there are many great results on his page and even on reddit.
This result you linked is shit, the supposed infraoribtals didn't address the upper maxillary deficiency, the nigga is too recessed (lefort 3) and the infras are too small and he didnt need eyelid retarction as well just makes him look retarded like he's squinting permanently

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat, perpetuallytired and Jonas2k7

This result you linked is shit, the supposed infraoribtals didn't address the upper maxillary deficiency, the nigga is too recessed (lefort 3) and the infras are too small and he didnt need eyelid retarction as well just makes him look retarded like he's squinting permanently

View attachment 3114957
So he should've done lefort 3 instead :feelskek:

didn't the infraorbitals compensate for the lack of upper maxilla

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Fate of surgeryfags

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

View attachment 3114957
he looks better u low iq retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kingofkings, BronzeSpartan2, NZb6Air and 1 other person
can’t change what God gave you
It’s a karmic reasoning

what the fuck are u laughing for he looks better from the front, far better eye shape u are blind and autistic
nope it's not an acceptable result for the operations, very shit ROI, ye he looks 1.00000005x better for 30k amazing :soy::soy::soy::soy: retard, don't quote me if u gonna say nigger retarded shit u low iq nigger

nope it's not an acceptable result for the operations, very shit ROI, ye he looks 1.00000005x better for 30k amazing :soy::soy::soy::soy: retard, don't quote me if u gonna say nigger retarded shit u low iq nigger
yeah he should totally get lefort 3 to imrpve his looks :soy:
fucking retarded bastard

Taban is shit he messes you up and even if you were to do well with the surgery you would get a shitty result even cosmic had gone to him getting a disappointing result

Screenshot 20240822 164643 Free Adblocker Browser

20240822 164737

"Just love yourself,bro"

Canthoplasty is a meme, for deeper set eyes just thumb pull for free. Unless you have scamza eye area

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, k99 and SubhumanForever
Canthoplasty is a meme, for deeper set eyes just thumb pull for free. Unless you have scamza eye area

I got cursed with the exact eye area of hamza, I need to get one lol

With an orbital decompression you have about a 20% chance of getting temporary double vision. And it's about a 1% chance the vision is permanently messed up. Not worth the risk imo unless your eyes are so bad that you look deformed.

It's only when you lose your health that you realize health is everything.

• +1
Reactions: haus33