Frank Yang - Romantic love does NOT last

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4671
I really dont wanna see this guy he is the prime example of negative halo effect. He is facially too unattractive..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4671
didnt watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Lev Peshkov
lool

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 8576
However, when an individual choses to engage in casual sex, breaking bond after bond with each new sexual partner, the brain forms a new synaptic map of one-night –stands. This pattern becomes the “new normal” for the individual. When and if the individual later desires to find a more permanent partner, the brain mapping will have to be overcome, making a permanent bond more difficult to achieve. Often the individual is not aware that the brain has adapted to the behavior pattern and he/she begins to think, “That’s just the way I am”, further reinforcing the pattern

Tldr: More than 1 body Is over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 9837, toolateforme and 2 others
However, when an individual choses to engage in casual sex, breaking bond after bond with each new sexual partner, the brain forms a new synaptic map of one-night –stands. This pattern becomes the “new normal” for the individual. When and if the individual later desires to find a more permanent partner, the brain mapping will have to be overcome, making a permanent bond more difficult to achieve. Often the individual is not aware that the brain has adapted to the behavior pattern and he/she begins to think, “That’s just the way I am”, further reinforcing the pattern

Tldr: More than 1 body Is over
Its like adhd but instead of attention it’s relationships

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5634
Its like adhd but instead of attention it’s relationships

I remember this foid at uni saying, i juste get bored of people fast Tee hee, haha. Everything makes sense now.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and SubhumanCurrycel