Fraud and add 2 inches of height at all times (height inflation)

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Iron
Height inflation is a real thing. Not necessarily because people are getting taller (the average height has stayed the same) but because more zoomers are lying about their height and dont know how to measure properly (i saw a nigga who was shorter than me claiming 6’3 meanwhile im 6’0 maybe 6’1 max) . Always lie about ur height and wear fraud.

Tip for frauding is to avoid relying on lifts cause most of the time their uncomfortable and compress anyways. I recommend just wearing thick soled shoes and if u want to add lifts after go ahead. Make sure when you fraud u get shoes that normies typically wear and get s black color. If u get something that is too obvious ull just look like a frauding larper

I wear black airmax + Show lift combo which makes me about 6’3-6’4 flat footed. This alone mogs most normies who are like 5’11 claiming 6’2.

Also larp ur height 2 inches more than how tall u are frauded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, jacobthrows, Aero and 4 others
I'm about 5"8 and lift fraud to like 5"11 although it saves me from being death tier height, walking past middle aged ladies in flat sandles and either being the same height as them or getting height mogged by them while i'm wearing lifts is soul crushing

Limb Lengthening is law if you live in a white majority country

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and humanoidsub7
I'm about 5"8 and lift fraud to like 5"11 although it saves me from being death tier height, walking past middle aged ladies in flat sandles and either being the same height as them or getting height mogged by them while i'm wearing lifts is soul crushing

Nigga most likely u arent as tall as u think u are. Im maybe 2 jnches taller than 5’11 and i tower. On a day to day basis i meet like 10 people my height and maybe 1 or 2 taller if lucky.

Either get LL or geomax to mumbai

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and twilight
Nigga most likely u arent as tall as u think u are. Im maybe 2 jnches taller than 5’11 and i tower. On a day to day basis i meet like 10 people my height and maybe 1 or 2 taller if lucky.

Either get LL or geomax to mumbai
The city i live in probably just has a higher percentage of germanic and nordic people, as compared to somewhere like the us where for every 6"5 nordic you see 50 5"4 beaners

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Height inflation is a real thing. Not necessarily because people are getting taller (the average height has stayed the same) but because more zoomers are lying about their height and dont know how to measure properly (i saw a nigga who was shorter than me claiming 6’3 meanwhile im 6’0 maybe 6’1 max) . Always lie about ur height and wear fraud.

Tip for frauding is to avoid relying on lifts cause most of the time their uncomfortable and compress anyways. I recommend just wearing thick soled shoes and if u want to add lifts after go ahead. Make sure when you fraud u get shoes that normies typically wear and get s black color. If u get something that is too obvious ull just look like a frauding larper

I wear black airmax + Show lift combo which makes me about 6’3-6’4 flat footed. This alone mogs most normies who are like 5’11 claiming 6’2.

Gonna buy shoe lifts now

if ur 6’0-6’1 u can prob claim 6’2-6’3 without even needing lifts Lol

if ur 6’0-6’1 u can prob claim 6’2-6’3 without even needing lifts Lol
Yeah i do nobody notices but i claim like 6’4 with shoes

Frauding to 5’11 from 5’8 is insane how does that play out when you enter a girls house or dating?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and twilight
Frauding to 5’11 from 5’8 is insane how does that play out when you enter a girls house or dating?
i just tell them i have a medical condition from a sports injury and need to wear shoes all the time or else i get back pain

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and butterworld
i just tell them i have a medical condition from a sports injury and need to wear shoes all the time or else i get back pain
Lol the most I could fraud is 5’9 I’d shit my pants if anyone found out I was frauding

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
Lol the most I could fraud is 5’9 I’d shit my pants if anyone found out I was frauding
i remember height frauding around a distant family member and then recently i saw him again but i was wearing flip flops, it was only a short interaction but we are the same height in lifts and when i was wearing flip flops he was towering over me and looked really puzzled, i wanted to die :p:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
The city i live in probably just has a higher percentage of germanic and nordic people, as compared to somewhere like the us where for every 6"5 nordic you see 50 5"4 beaners
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

im 5’7.5 should I claim 5’9 barefoot? and should I fraud to like 5’10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacobthrows and butterworld