Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1680
Candid looks good bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
homie your posture wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ScHiZo, Deleted member 656, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
If only i actually looked like the frauded pic. Candid still looks ok i guess. Im just paranoid how i look in that candid, because it was some foids ig story so all her foid friends would see me in that
She said it was gross of you said it was gross lol

Same thing with me man one of my cheeks looks a lot hollow then the other it looks retarded man. Looks like I have cerebral palsy
If only i actually looked like the frauded pic. Candid still looks ok i guess. Im just paranoid how i look in that candid, because it was some foids ig story so all her foid friends would see me in that
Bro honestly I couldn’t tell the difference they look the same

• +1
She said it was gross of you said it was gross lol
She said gross because i drank some disgusting drink for a dare :lul:. Thats why my posture looks fucked cuz i was cringing after @FatJattMofo

Lol
She said gross because i drank some disgusting drink for a dare :lul:. Thats why my posture looks fucked cuz i was cringing after @FatJattMofo
What she look like?

Lol

What she look like?
Shes butterz, only reason why i befriended her ugly face is because she has high status. She has lots of foid friends that are really attractive so im using her as a bridge.

This is the only reason why im friends with females dw im not like this with my male friends :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Mateusz74 and Titbot
Your skin is the only problem man. Your bone structure and harmony is solid man . Foids were miring that sharp jawline in the candid photo
Still mogs me to utter oblivion

• +1
Your skin is the only problem man. Your bone structure and harmony is solid man . Foids were miring that sharp jawline in the candid photo
Is it specifically skin quality or skin colour?
Idk what to do about skin colouring, im pretty fucked in that department.
I disagree about me mogging you, id say were pretty similar esp since you leanmaxxed and tried the contacts

His skin is literally clear as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1862
Is it specifically skin quality or skin colour?
Idk what to do about skin colouring, im pretty fucked in that department.
I disagree about me mogging you, id say were pretty similar esp since you leanmaxxed and tried the contacts
The skin color is shit skin, I have the same god damn problem. You are bluepilling coping hard if you think I’m on par with you in looks . You mog me to the next universe and back. Sure in bones we maybe similar but harmony is a diff story

The skin color is shit skin, I have the same god damn problem. You are bluepilling coping hard if you think I’m on par with you in looks . You mog me to the next universe and back. Sure in bones we maybe similar but harmony is a diff story
Have you considered any skin lightening methods, i might try something but i dont want to fuck anything up in my skin amd make it look unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Have you considered any skin lightening methods, i might try something but i dont want to fuck anything up in my skin amd make it look unnatural
Hydroquinone is a valid consideration but kinda dangerous to try it out on your face. Helped me with hyperpigmentation though.

• +1
Not right now focusing on collagen rn. I’m gonna try red light therapy

• +1
good bones, nice haircut tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Traxanas
Bro you reminds me of young tal

Images

• +1
Jawline is good, what did you do to enhance it?

• +1
lol at that pose though

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 1680