Frauded pictures trick people's mind

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Even tho it might not look COMPLETELY the same you will still see some resemblance between the giga frauded pictures and the person and you will univetably think they're WAY BETTER looking than what they really are (even mog you when it's not the case) and they'll also get more laids and status.

The key is to maintain resemblance lol. Over for me because I've never even used a filter :*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and BrettyBoy
first impression is all that matters, that's why its important to gigafraud for the first impression

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
first impression is all that matters, that's why its important to gigafraud for the first impression
I will fraud one pic of mine but my problem is that I feel remorse because I know I won't look the exact same and people will think it too and I'll feel "exposed". It's over for me lol

Meanwhile motherfuckers will be like well it looks 70% like me and its a 4 months old pic, I'm just not as trimmed.

Lol ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I will fraud one pic of mine but my problem is that I feel remorse because I know I won't look the exact same and people will think it too and I'll feel "exposed". It's over for me lol

Meanwhile motherfuckers will be like well it looks 70% like me and its a 4 months old pic, I'm just not as trimmed.

Lol ffs

if it's subtle frauds like 2 inch height boosts , slightl squinching, better lighting, touching up ur hair and brows in general then it's completely fine and will only help. but if it's like adding filters and photoshopping pics then it would be very obvious.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
if it's subtle frauds like 2 inch height boosts , slightl squinching, better lighting, touching up ur hair and brows in general then it's completely fine and will only help. but if it's like adding filters and photoshopping pics then it would be very obvious.
Ok I'll implement those then. The whore I like looks good but she uploaded a pic where she's literally past the 6psl threshold and I'm mad because men are retarded and will be like WOAAAH DAMN HOLY SHIT...

:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593