Frauding is the only softmax

stress

stress

Bronze
I know this is kinda water but i was just thinking, why do some people hate on frauding??

The whole point of looksmaxxing is to escape hypergamy. How do you expect to even the playing field when girls draw their whole face on and wear heals?

Do every fraud method you know. Lifts, contacts, angles, shoulder pads, makeup etc.

I might make a guide on all the current frauding methods i know if thats something you guys want.

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, watah, Darkeningstar and 5 others
i feel like a fag when i fraud bcs i know at the end of the day its only a fraud and i dont acutally look like this

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, wastedspermcel, smoth and 1 other person
i feel like a fag when i fraud bcs i know at the end of the day its only a fraud and i dont acutally look like this
Not how girls feel after painting their face and wearing padded bra. Its not about getting ahead its about catching up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dgzty and Gaygymmaxx
Fraud my recessed jaw and by the end of the day I am quite sore

But atleast I can save on surgery, and get a workout in!

Any juttmaxxers?

• +1
Reactions: stress
Fraud my recessed jaw and by the end of the day I am quite sore

But atleast I can save on surgery, and get a workout in!

Any juttmaxxers?
Try chewing on your incisors. I heard the pterygoid muscles will adapt to keep it forward overtime

Bump and a ps: i dont think people realize how much appeal you actually get frauding. Like 2 inches of height, bigger frame, perfect skin, contour can literally change your whole bone structure if ur faggy enough, khol… its just so easy. Mofos would rather spend 45 minutes a day pulling on their palate than instantly looks better for $10

its so over for you if you have to wear shoulder pads

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr
Good point but its deff not the only softmax lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jova
Make a thread and I agree, it's brutal out there. LTBs are frauding to strong MTB, so we should too.

• +1
Reactions: stress
I know this is kinda water but i was just thinking, why do some people hate on frauding??

The whole point of looksmaxxing is to escape hypergamy. How do you expect to even the playing field when girls draw their whole face on and wear heals?

Do every fraud method you know. Lifts, contacts, angles, shoulder pads, makeup etc.

I might make a guide on all the current frauding methods i know if thats something you guys want.
I’m drowning in the water

Dude shoulder pads is so shitty hahahahaha and looks horrible

i just want to dont have to fraud anymore so i can turn myself in a farm badass cowboy that doesnt care about looks or height

Obviously, frauding is legit