Adultmaxxing
Screenshot 20230701 143526 Gallery
Screenshot 20230701 143756 Gallery

is it tolerated for u?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Blond3cel
Can only see the original photo

Hmm. That looks fine to me. Doesn't look faceapped necessarily - Just the best lighting, with him looking his best with some 'minor' touches.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Artemis and Deleted member 24789
I think taking good photos that show you looking your best (cherry picking photos and touching them up slightly) is good.

Faceapping and marketing yourself in an unrealistic manner is counterproductive (you may get dates but then they'll ghost).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I think taking good photos that show you looking your best (cherry picking photos and touching them up slightly) is good.

Faceapping and marketing yourself in an unrealistic manner is counterproductive (you may get dates but then they'll ghost).
interesting

what is marketing in an unrealistic manner

Theres a fine line

If you alter your facial structure youll get ghosted for sure

But from my experience using faceapp or equivalent photo manipulation to e.g. make your skin tone slightly warmer, fix spots etc. have never gotten me ghosted

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxFanatic and Deleted member 24789
Women fraud way worse. At least he looks something like the edited photo

• +1
Theres a fine line

If you alter your facial structure youll get ghosted for sure

But from my experience using faceapp or equivalent photo manipulation to e.g. make your skin tone slightly warmer, fix spots etc. have never gotten me ghosted
I agree this is fine. You can argue things like good lighting, when you look your best (debloated, good day etc) is also going to help with this.

Curious, what settings would you recommend for editing them slightly on faceapp?

Women fraud way worse. At least he looks something like the edited photo
Yes and they all get pump and dumped and take no accountability.

Men's equivalent is getting ghosted after a first date and wondering why a chick ghosted them.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 24789
That's not even close to frauding.

Also, that guy is just overall good-looking, tall, jacked in real life. It's about the overall impression, not the details. When they meet him, they won't think about it at all.

The problem is when someone is average IRL and makes himself good-looking in photos. Enhancing features a bit is fine when you already look good.

Like when I go on a date with a girl and think she's hot, but she looked maybe slightly hotter on her profile, who gives a fuck?

• +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn, TheBrownOne and Deleted member 24789

Nah, minor faceapping is fine. I tested that extensively, personally it never got me ghosted while increasing my match/first date quality/quantity.

• Love it