Frauding makes me feel soo bad

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Idk if others feel the same way as I do, but even if I was a woman, I wouldn't wear make-up. Especially not if I was an ugly one.

I really don't know how men who wear shoe lifts can convince themselves that the attention they get is real, either.

Whenever I wear a shirt I like, which makes my bad features less visible and my good ones, like my coloring, stand out more, I feel bad.

If I meet someone new that day, I always make sure to wear my least favorite shirt next time I see them, just to prevent them from creating a false idea of my appearance.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryascenderr, shizuku11111, illusivespirits and 6 others
embrace inceldom
all i have to say, low effort but it summarises your situation perfectly.

tyrone will cuck you anyway what is the point of going against your incel nature?
like seriously, this is just stupid.

the reason why you are feeling this way is that your incel within is trying to speak out, and you are censoring its free speech by frauding. stop this bullshit, when i put my bullshit detector next to your thread it beeped like a radiation meter in a mumbai sweatshop.

frauding is bullshit, incel is goodshit.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Suns9999, normie_joe and 3 others
Idk if others feel the same way as I do, but even if I was a woman, I wouldn't wear make-up. Especially not if I was an ugly one.

I really don't know how men who wear shoe lifts can convince themselves that the attention they get is real, either.

Whenever I wear a shirt I like, which makes my bad features less visible and my good ones, like my coloring, stand out more, I feel bad.

If I meet someone new that day, I always make sure to wear my least favorite shirt next time I see them, just to prevent them from creating a false idea of my appearance.
This happens too when many people take pics of themselves, selfies for example, and they believe they look exactly like that. We are experts at self-deception.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Lonenely sigma

You are honest with yourself so congrats on that.

But that doesn't mean you have to intentionally sabotage yourself. The shirt thing with coloring, what you are doing is literally matching complementary colors. That's art.

Colored contacts, makeup, lifts etc. yeah those I get. The key is subtlety, think of them like a cherry on top.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Suns9999
You are honest with yourself so congrats on that.

But that doesn't mean you have to intentionally sabotage yourself. The shirt thing with coloring, what you are doing is literally matching complementary colors. That's art.

Colored contacts, makeup, lifts etc. yeah those I get. The key is subtlety, think of them like a cherry on top.
Yeah but it really does make a difference in my case.

For instance, I truly like V-shaped, narrow jaws over wide and squared ones with hollow cheeks. I have a long ramus.

One thing I noticed is that when I wear white clothes, the color of my jaw blends in with my clothes, since I am white, making my mandible look narrower and my chin pointier.

At that point it feels like frauding when I wear a white hoodie

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed

Same i lost all confidence when I wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Yeah but it really does make a difference in my case.

For instance, I truly like V-shaped, narrow jaws over wide and squared ones with hollow cheeks. I have a long ramus.

One thing I noticed is that when I wear white clothes, the color of my jaw blends in with my clothes, since I am white, making my mandible look narrower and my chin pointier.

At that point it feels like frauding when I wear a white hoodie
Bro you're overthinking it. With that logic everybody frauds to some extent.

• JFL
Bro you're overthinking it. With that logic everybody frauds to some extent.
Lol I may indeed be overthinking it a bit but I unironically do get treated differently depending on whether I wear lightly colored clothes or not. I look more neotenous.

Thats why I said, I wish people would see me in my 100% worst of the worst exhibition, just to not have that weird convo of "you looked different last thursday"

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Lol I may indeed be overthinking it a bit but I unironically do get treated differently depending on whether I wear lightly colored clothes or not. I look more neotenous.

Thats why I said, I wish people would see me in my 100% worst of the worst exhibition, just to not have that weird convo of "you looked different last thursday"
You can say as much about your worst exhibition as about your best days. Neither of them 100% represent you, nor does anyone dress fully at their worst.

As for the first half, I think it's confidence. I sometimes (really sometimes) get slightly approached when I'm feeling myself. At first I thought that was because of my hair, or my style, no. It's because I'm more confident and so my posture and all will be more approachable.

• +1
I get what you mean.

I like to sometimes use this as a cope when I say it but I also do mean it when I say that
"we all live once" so if you aren't naturally born with good genetics then you need to fraud to at least stand out from the average crowd that way.

Later on with long-term frauding you will adapt to this new look/personality and you will be able to carry that everywhere.

As long as it's not a day and night difference where you only look good online and completely shit irl. There has to be a good balance in both

• +1
Can’t even wear clothes that bring out your colouring and frame JFL