Frauding sleep study

W

wagie489

Iron
I'm trying to get bimax. Had a consult with a surgeon in the US. Doc suggested going for a sleep apnea study. If I get positive for sleep apnea insurance will cover it.

My friend suggested taking a bunch of muscle relaxers to try to induce sleep apnea. Has anyone ever tried this?

If not I'm definitely going abroad for this, but ideally I'd do bimax where I live.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroganeikki, subhuman incel, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
stab yourself in the lungs.

Mirin' inhib and iq
don't have anything to contribute but would be legendary if you pulled this off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, retard, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
isn't that a bit risky?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Darkstrand and Deleted member 5583
Alcohol* consumption should give the same effects as muscle relaxants (which one exactly do you have in mind here?). Eating a heavy meal before the test could make the results more "favorable" for you as acid reflux is a risk factor for sleep apnea. If you have allergic rhinitis, you could snort some pollen/whatever you're allergic to before the study, essentially forcing obstruction of your airways through the allergic reaction. Vigorous exercise comes to mind as well as does insufficient sleep for a few days prior, although those two don't sound as effective as the other options.

* You are most likely going to be given a questionnaire of some sort that checks for alcohol intoxication. Be careful, as there might be a policy that forces you to pay for the whole thing if you intentionally lie about it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
isn't that a bit risky?
probably :)
Alcohol* consumption should give the same effects as muscle relaxants (which one exactly do you have in mind here?). Eating a heavy meal before the test could make the results more "favorable" for you as acid reflux is a risk factor for sleep apnea. If you have allergic rhinitis, you could snort some pollen/whatever you're allergic to before the study, essentially forcing obstruction of your airways through the allergic reaction. Vigorous exercise comes to mind as well as does insufficient sleep for a few days prior, although those two don't sound as effective as the other options.

* You are most likely going to be given a questionnaire of some sort that checks for alcohol intoxication. Be careful, as there might be a policy that forces you to pay for the whole thing if you intentionally lie about it.
I have cyclobenzaprine. Pollen is a great idea, i'm allergic as fuck to pollen. My said friend(who mentioned this in the first place), has sleep apnea. He recently got bimax actually. He said to use his cpap machine to get my dose dialed in. Pollen sounds like a way better option though

Last edited:
He said to use his cpap machine to get my dose dialed in.

His machine registers sleep data? If so, you can use it to check whether pollen exposure is gonna bring the desired result.

His machine registers sleep data? If so, you can use it to check whether pollen exposure is gonna bring the desired result.
yeah, will do. I'll probably make a report on it in the coming month. stay tuned boyos

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
yeah, will do. I'll probably make a report on it in the coming month. stay tuned boyos
tag me, curious as to how it turns out

• +1
Reactions: wagie489
I'm trying to get bimax. Had a consult with a surgeon in the US. Doc suggested going for a sleep apnea study. If I get positive for sleep apnea insurance will cover it.

My friend suggested taking a bunch of muscle relaxers to try to induce sleep apnea. Has anyone ever tried this?

If not I'm definitely going abroad for this, but ideally I'd do bimax where I live.
are u a UKcel?

nah USAcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
gargle hydrogen peroxide for a few minutes before the test, it will inflame the tissues in your throat making the airway smaller

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5912, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
gargle hydrogen peroxide for a few minutes before the test, it will inflame the tissues in your throat making the airway smaller
just killyoureself theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
ahaha nah you’d be fine I did it then started exercise and I was wheezing
wait could I do this to get bimax or lefort for free?

wait could I do this to get bimax or lefort for free?
Ahaha I don’t know lol it definitely constricts the airway but I do not know if it will be similar amounts or airway restriction comparable to sleep apnea

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5912

Update? Also I didn't know US insurance would cover such an expensive procedure when their are cheaper alternatives like Cpap machines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
Buy class 2 elastics and attach them to your teeth so that they pull your lower jaw back.
Then sleep on the back without a pillow and take muscle relaxan, also be very tired