FRAUDING TO 6'4 I'm adding lifts to my elevators

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
They only give me 1" in height more than my airforces, not enough to move the needle, got to add at least 3cm lift, the 5cm total lift is too uncomfortbale, but I might get used to it. And even then the 5cm only adds 1.25" So wearing everything my height can be 6'3 from 6 foot.
Amazon product ASIN B08Z7D2M9L

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, MaxillaMaxing, midlatinocel and 1 other person
200w.gif

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and Hueless
the heightmog is gonna be brutal in june bro 😭😭

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 25223
They only give me 1" in height more than my airforces, not enough to move the needle, got to add at least 3cm lift, the 5cm total lift is too uncomfortbale, but I might get used to it. And even then the 5cm only adds 1.25" So wearing everything my height can be 6'3 from 6 foot.
ur gonna look 6’2 to others bcs everyone else wears shoes but that’s still a crazy height fraud

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
ur gonna look 6’2 to others bcs everyone else wears shoes but that’s still a crazy height fraud
6'4 most people add 1-2 inches to their height

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
You realize this would be completely unstatainable if you had a girl which basically defeats the purpose unless your malegazemaxxing or keep ur shoes on during ONS's 💀

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 29167
You realize this would be completely unstatainable if you had a girl which basically defeats the purpose unless your malegazemaxxing or keep ur shoes on during ONS's 💀
I'll worry about that when it happens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26761, Deleted member 29167 and Gaygymmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bug_eye_blackcel, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
if you have any friends theyre going to call you out on the heightfraud instantly

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Deleted member 24002
I'll worry about that when it happens
I always wear 1 inch advantage no reason not to

But more than 1.5 will be brutal when you take off ur shoes

I got mogged by my boy I thought we was the same height

Even my own perception was boned

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Oberyn and IndraBC
lifts are legit but for some reason they feel crazily uncomfortable to me, like legit every step is a huge effort

I'm 6'3 and tried lifts, they work but they feel like absolute shit. No way you guys are wearing those things day in day out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Deleted member 22962 and Deleted member 25223
I'm 6'3 and tried lifts, they work but they feel like absolute shit. No way you guys are wearing those things day in day out.
amnesia:

• Ugh..
Reactions: IndraBC
Damn I’m 6’4 already do I need to get 2” lifts to fraud 6’6 and keep mogging OP

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and IndraBC
you don't have the mindset of a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I always wear 1 inch advantage no reason not to

But more than 1.5 will be brutal when you take off ur shoes

I got mogged by my boy I thought we was the same height

Even my own perception was boned
How do you guys wear 1 inch tbh. You need wear high top shoes otherwise it’s impossible w stick out. I’m trying to fraud to 6’3 I’m 6’2 idk tbh it looks retarded kinda either you should wear elevator shoes or high ankle shoes

Last edited:
How do you guys wear 1 inch tbh. You need wear high top shoes otherwise it’s impossible w stick out. I’m trying to fraud to 6’3 I’m 6’2 idk tbh it looks retarded kinda either you should wear elevator shoes or high ankle shoes
I wear Jordan 1 hightops

I could fraud more in then but they only give like .75inch on their own so there are better options