frauding ur pics to get laid is low T trait

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
never fraud ur pics, it shows ur insecure about ur looks and is extremely low T
Always be confident in ur looks jfl, at this point it should be water.

If you are a looksmaxxer and fraud ur pics on this forum and online, ur just insecure at this point and quoting someone
"its like you are lying to your doctor"

Even angle frauding is the same. You are showing your best angles for compliments, and to not get criticism.

Same as in if you do it on tinder and shit, if a girl ghosts u after seeing ur real face or says "u look different irl" u will get the biggest hit on ur confidence ever

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 2268 and 2 others
looksmin.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 22093 and 10 others
If you are a looksmaxxer and fraud ur pics on this forum and online, ur just insecure at this point and quoting someone
if you were confident in your looks and not insecure you wouldnt be on a website called looksmax.org it would be called looksstagnate.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, ManzareK, Deleted member 23564 and 8 others
Fraud everything. Jaw jut squint maxx suck in cheeks angle fraud

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 23564, Trilogy and 3 others
if you were confident in your looks you wouldnt be on a website called looksmax.org it would be called looksstagnate.org
thats the point.
People come on this site to improve and ask for criticism. If you fraud your pics, its like you are lying to your doctor, you dont want to be told whats wrong with ur face and what needs to be fixed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, gribsufer1 and PointOfNoReturn
What? Nigga how tf are us subhumans supposed to get laid. Fraudmaxxing is the only way to get foids for me.

Stfu when I suck in my cheeks I look like ricardo ramirez and all goth girls want me

bruh youre literally frauding in your pfp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564 and Deleted member 15468
how the fuck am i frauding nigga
your squinting for DEAR LIFE. your brows are arched because youre squinting so hard. your lighting is frauded as fuck. and it looks like as if youre clencing your jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, goneafterlean and Deleted member 15468
Same as in if you do it on tinder and shit, if a girl ghosts u after seeing ur real face or says "u look different irl" u will get the biggest hit on ur confidence ever
agree, the best is when you look nothing special in the pic and then she tells you that you look better IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
21928.jpg

your squinting for DEAR LIFE. your brows are arched because youre squinting so hard. your lighting is frauded as fuck. and it looks like as if youre clencing your jaw
nah, thats my normal jaw and eyebrows lmfao. I squinted a bit, not on purpose but because my eyes are sensitive to light. About lightining, here is me at normal lightning. Anymore complaints?

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
nah, thats my normal jaw and eyebrows lmfao. I squinted a bit, not on purpose but because my eyes are sensitive to light. About lightining, here is me at normal lightning. Anymore complaints?
.View attachment 1992580
Looks worse lol + very different

Sorry bruh but if you're gonna tell people to stop frauding then you gotta follow what you preach or you're a hypocrite

Looks worse lol + very different

Sorry bruh but if you're gonna tell people to stop frauding then you gotta follow what you preach or you're a hypocrite
the cope here is too strong fam.

here is my childhood pic if u think i am still frauding my jaw and eyebrows lmfao. I always had arched positive canthal tilted eyebrows and good chin + jaw

• JFL
Reactions: chrisN
the cope here is too strong fam.

here is my childhood pic if u think i am still frauding my jaw and eyebrows lmfao. I always had arched positive canthal tilted eyebrows and good chin + jaw
View attachment 1992591
Bruh everyone frauds get over it. If you don't fraud then why did you decide to choose the best pic as your pfp when you could have used an uglier pic of yourself?

Bruh everyone frauds get over it. If you don't fraud then why did you decide to choose the best pic as your pfp when you could have used an uglier pic of yourself?
Fraud as in =
Using photoshop or morhping yourself or using better angles to shoot your pics

I didnt discuss lightning or using your best pics bruh

Hypocrite

• WTF
Reactions: ascendedd

Even angle frauding is the same. You are showing your best angles for compliments, and to not get criticism.

Bullshit, small frauds are very important, i never got called out.

Do you think pics of supermodels are unedited? They do the shot with top quality camera/lenses in perfect lighting, sure they're insecure, jfl

72066631-young-beautiful-female-model-posing-for-a-photo-shoot-in-a-studio-a-photographer-is-shooting-with-a-.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 2268 and LooksOrDeath
Fraud as in =
Using photoshop or morhping yourself or using better angles to shoot your pics

I didnt discuss lightning or using your best pics bruh
But what about squinting bruh

But what about squinting bruh
again, i didn't squint on purpose, my eyes r sensitive to light so whenever i go outside, my eyes r always like this, i have dry eyes due to LASIK laser surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 20368
again, i didn't squint on purpose, my eyes r sensitive to light so whenever i go outside, my eyes r always like this, i have dry eyes due to LASIK laser surgery
Ok but even if you didn't squint on purpose you were still technically frauding in the pic by unintentionally squinting bruh

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Hmmm. Back when I used online dating apps, I did fraud my pics a little bit. Nothing too drastic. I got way more matches and hookups than before. How many times did I get rejected once she saw me in person? Not once. To each their own.

• +1
Reactions: looksforlife, Deleted member 2268, Deleted member 23778 and 1 other person
I've literally used another guy's pics for tinder matches and fucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268 and Deleted member 2130

Every curry on this site is a massive retard loser

I fraud on tinder with height and face and still got laid few times so u better shut your stupid mouth up with these stupid ass advices

How long ago did you get the surgery

Hmmm. Back when I used online dating apps, I did fraud my pics a little bit. Nothing too drastic. I got way more matches and hookups than before. How many times did I get rejected once she saw me in person? Not once. To each their own.

U gotta fraud pics these days lol

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I fraud on tinder with height and face and still got laid few times so u better shut your stupid mouth up with these stupid ass advices
How much height do you fraud

dogshit thread. you know what else is low T? cooming into the sink instead of prime virgin Stacy