Frauds you can do irl

brainded

brainded

Life sucks and then you die.
What are some frauds you can do irl to soft looksmax.

Here is some I do:

• Slight suck in my cheeks to define my jaw a bit. Make it subtle you don't want people to notice. I got used to it so much that I do it subconsciously, like I'm doing it rn.
  • Squinch. Again make it subtle. Makes your eye area better.
  • Maybe jut your jaw out a little. Idk about this one, I don't really do it because I don't know if it's too noticeable.
What else is there?

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1 and Deleted member 8165
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5608 and Deleted member 5912
get surgery you con artist

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5746 and 10 others
Slight suck in my cheeks to define my jaw a bit. Make it subtle you don't want people to notice. I got used to it so much that I do it subconsciously, like I'm doing it rn.
JFL @ the eventual buccinator hypertrophy from doing that.

Most common frauds are hairline covering hairstyles and lower third beard fraud....
all others are cope

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Bitch, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

Most common frauds are hairline covering hairstyles and lower third beard fraud....
all others are cope
What do those words mean

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
just mew and relax eye area , dont over do it

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Warlow, jake_okok and 1 other person
someone post that comic of the guy sucking in his cheeks and mewing irl and looking like a retard

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6997, improover and 1 other person
What do those words mean

U rot here all day bro just fkn google it smh

buccinators are muscles that sit parrallel to molars and are responsible for sucking in cheeks. Sucking in cheeks = temporary hollow cheeks but at the same time long term cheek mass. JFL @ that cope

• +1
Reactions: brainded

all others are cope

squinching is legit bro.

jutting jaw a lil forward is legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12867 and Usum
Beard. Nick Bateman made a career out of squinting and having a beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Usum, Bitch, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
For photos absolutely.. just look at ur PFP..

Try it irl mid conversation with a foid and ill bet my left nut shell be telling her friends how wierd you act 5 mins later.

bro if you get good at it you can basically hold it for a long period of time. If you are doing it subtly and 100% of the time they won’t be able to tell

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and NarcyChadlite
bro if you get good at it you can basically hold it for a long period of time. If you are doing it subtly and 100% of the time they won’t be able to tell

Will test it out tbh... credit card thickness eye area or DEATH

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and brainded
Major fucking cope

all others are cope

+ I can't suck in cheeks without fucking submental area

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
lifts, colored contacts, make up

• +1
hoodiemaxxing is also very legit to halo your jawline. Makes the shadows around my hollow cheeks stand out like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Wear insoles for height frauding
Shoulder pads for frame frauding

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, brainded and LowTierNormie
Beard for a better lower third if yours sucks, lifts for getting extra height and squinting slightly for a better eye area

Here is some I do:

• Slight suck in my cheeks to define my jaw a bit. Make it subtle you don't want people to notice. I got used to it so much that I do it subconsciously, like I'm doing it rn.
  • Maybe jut your jaw out a little. Idk about this one, I don't really do it because I don't know if it's too noticeable.
What else is there?
constant flexing your traps adds 2-3 inches to your neck, but constant muscle flexion leads to higher cortisol... squinching only works if you have loose lower eyelids, otherwise you look like a faggot

hoodiemaxxing is also very legit to halo your jawline. Makes the shadows around my hollow cheeks stand out like crazy.
yeah it's insane, i still wear a hoodie in 35 degrees celsius jfl. the halo is that strong

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
Thing is I've been doing it since I am born once there is too much light (very sensitive to it).
So almost 100% of the time.

Here is some I do:

What else is there?

i think you are supposed to avoid using cheeks when chewing/swallowing etc to avoid bloat
so I think sucking in cheeks is probs a bad idea

Mewing will pull your jaw undertissue and give you definition, you can mew and suck your cheeks at the same time maybe.
Insoles.
Squinch comes naturally if you don't wear sunglasses.
If your jaw is good and you jut, you just look like a retard, if you are a birdcel it may work.

Well a lot of normies spend a good amount of time frowning a lot.

That often lead to premature wrinkles. Same for raising eyebrows.

A lot of frauds makes one skin aging fast if they become an habit.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Well a lot of normies spend a good amount of time frowning a lot.

That often lead to premature wrinkles. Same for raising eyebrows.

A lot of frauds makes one skin aging fast if they become an habit.

tretinoin will solve all your skin aging problems. It’s literally one of the easiest looksmax you can do. Skin halo is a big thing.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
  • +1