Free Money Glitch!! (Desperate Brokecells gtfih)

S

sb23

Silver
This is a free money glitch, but likely won’t result in a great amount of it. This method guarantees profit though, so no risk. Without further ado, sb23’s free money glitch.

Basic understanding of arbitrage:
“Arbitrage is the practice of buying and selling the same asset in different markets to profit from price differences. For example, if a stock is cheaper on one exchange than another, a trader can buy it low and sell it high, making a risk-free profit.” -ChatGPT

How this can be utilised to your benefit:
Step 1
Find a friend or family member who is into watching/ consuming a certain sport.
Step 2
Convince them to bet with you on certain games. This should be a 1:1 bet, or at least different to that of what betting sites propose. This should be pretty easy since it’s friendly.
Step 3
You have now created different markets. Now to take advantage of this, we will implement the fundamentals of arbitrage.
Step 4
Enter the odds provided by the betting company, and the odds provided by your friend/ family member into either ChatGPT (with a suitable prompt) or an arbitrage calculator. This will give you the ideal ratio of how much you should bet with each party for maximum profit.

Tips:
-Ideally do this with someone who isn’t really familiar with betting.
-This is optimal during big events like the World Cup, Champions League, etc.
-Always try to convince your friend/ family member to bet as much as possible, as the more you bet, the more you profit.
-Doing this with people who are really patriotic, or supportive of a certain team/ player will increase likely chances of success and profit.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and SDPmaggot
There is no " money making glitch"

• +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and MA_ascender
Can’t be bothered reading all of that

• JFL
Reactions: Malo66
Can’t be bothered reading all of that
Thanks for the bumb. I formatted it in such a way that even the shortest attention spans could read. Truly over. Just read the “how this can be utilised to your benefit” section and follow those steps.

This is not GTA5 online.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo and beefliverontop
Betting companies are smarter than this.

• +1
Reactions: sb23
This is not GTA5 online.
I made like 200m from car dupe glitches in gta back then, life was good :(

Now i wanna rob a bank.. with a driver and shooters n shit, but… i have no frends to do it with:(

negative iq post
Actually don’t explain. This is an almost completely risk free way of making small amounts of with 0 logic fails in it. It is completely full proof for desperate people trying to make some money. No explanation for this being a low iq post is valid because it is not low iq. Hedging is a smart strategy. You should Kys for this stupid comment. This forum already has enough 80iq Indians.

Last edited:
0. This forum must be dead. This method is flawless. Maybe the title is to unrealistic though.

Need a vid tutorial

Need a vid tutorial
I’ll give you a semi comprehensive explanation of the concept.

Bet ratio with friend
A£50:£50B
If you win a £50 bet, you will get £50 in return.
Bet ratio on betting site
A£50:£100B
If you win a £50 bet you will get £100 in return.

With this in mind, you would bet £50 with your friend and £26.50 with the betting company
With these odds you would bet like this:
£50 on team “A” with your friend, £26.50 on team B with betting site.

Friend
Betting
A£53:£26.50B

This will ensure you make profit, and you can alternate the balance to make different returns. It’s a mildly complicated concept which takes long to explain. I’ve only received 2 reps from this so it’s safe so say there is no point going into detail for these low IQ’s who didn’t even bother reading. This is why I only gave the steps without going into detail on the logic. You may do as you please with this information.

Bet ratio with friend

With this in mind, you would bet £50 with your friend and £26.50 with the betting company

Friend
Betting

This will ensure you make profit, and you can alternate the balance to make different returns. It’s a mildly complicated concept which takes long to explain. I’ve only received 2 reps from this so it’s safe so say there is no point going into detail for these low IQ’s who didn’t even bother reading. This is why I only gave the steps without going into detail on the logic. You may do as you please with this information.

Bet ratio with friend

Friend
Betting

why is this so complex explain it properly man

why is this so complex explain it properly man
You could just follow the steps and ignore the logic. You could even trial the steps and see how they would work out theoretically but instead you will make me write a book. I will make a new thread explaining since no one understands.

You could just follow the steps and ignore the logic. You could even trial the steps and see how they would work out theoretically but instead you will make me write a book. I will make a new thread explaining since no one understands.
yes maybe use chatGPT for better breakdown

• +1
Reactions: sb23