Free Money Glitch!! (desperate brokecells gtfih)

S

sb23

Silver
This is a free money glitch, but likely won’t result in a great amount of it. This method guarantees profit though, so no risk. Without further ado, sb23’s free money glitch (updated).

Basic understanding of arbitrage:
“Arbitrage is the practice of buying and selling the same asset in different markets to profit from price differences. For example, if a stock is cheaper on one exchange than another, a trader can buy it low and sell it high, making a risk-free profit.” -ChatGPT

How this can be utilised to your benefit:
Step 1
Find a friend or family member who is into watching/ consuming a certain sport.
Step 2
Convince them to bet with you on certain games. This should be a 1:1 bet, or at least different to that of what betting sites propose. This should be pretty easy since it’s friendly.
Step 3
You have now created different markets. Now to take advantage of this, we will implement the fundamentals of arbitrage.
Step 4
Enter the odds provided by the betting company, and the odds provided by your friend/ family member into either ChatGPT (with a suitable prompt) or an arbitrage calculator. This will give you the ideal ratio of how much you should bet with each party for maximum profit.
Step 5
Place the bets which are provided by either ChatGPT or the arbitrage calculator.
You can chose to just follow these steps and profit however, my previous post was shun due to people not understanding the concept which makes you profit. The explanation would have been extremely long to write so I have used ChatGPT to explain it to you (scroll to last spoiler).

Tips:
-Ideally do this with someone who isn’t really familiar with betting.
-This is optimal during big events like the World Cup, champions league, etc.
-Always try to convince your friend/ family member to bet as much as possible, as the more you bet, the more you profit.
-Doing this with people who are really patriotic, or supportive of a certain team/ player will increase likely chances of success and profit.

Explanation behind how this works:
“Let’s consider a match between Team A and Team B with the following simplified odds:

Odds:

• Betting Company:
• Team A: 2:1 (If Team A wins, you get 2x your stake)
• Team B: 0.5:1 (If Team B wins, you get 1.5x your stake)
• Friend:
• Team A: 1:1 (If Team A wins, you get 1x your stake)
• Team B: 1:1 (If Team B wins, you get 1x your stake)

Step-by-Step Calculation:

1. Calculate the Ideal Betting Ratio:
Let’s assume you have $100 to bet in total.
• Bet with the Betting Company on Team A:

\text{Stake on Team A} = \$66.67 \quad (\text{2:1 Odds})

• Bet with Your Friend on Team B:

\text{Stake on Team B} = \$33.33 \quad (\text{1:1 Odds})

2. Profit Calculation:
Now, calculate the total returns depending on which team wins:
• If Team A Wins:
• From Betting Company: \$66.67 \times 2 = \$133.34
• Total Return: $133.34
• Profit: $133.34 - $66.67 (initial stake on Team A) - $33.33 (stake on Team B) = $33.34
• If Team B Wins:
• From Friend: \$33.33 \times 1 = \$33.33
• Total Return: $66.66 ($33.33 from friend + the remaining $33.33 not lost with the betting company)
• Profit: $66.66 - $66.67 (initial stake on Team A) + $33.33 (from friend) = $0.01 (Essentially breaking even).

Summary:

• If Team A Wins: You make a profit of $33.34.
• If Team B Wins: You break even with no loss or gain.

In this scenario, the arbitrage strategy has ensured that you either make a profit or break even, minimizing any risk.”-ChatGPT
Side note: you can alternate the bet to change how much you win based on which team wins

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel, iabsolvejordan and spazm
so bascically

dropshipping?? or is it different

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Another nigga using ChatGPT :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: F36 and ItsOverLawg
ahh hell naw u fucking gambling addict

Yes, I’m not writing a fucking book for you because you can’t understand the concept.
Write something yourself buddy

Write something yourself buddy

View attachment 3105723
I wrote everything other than the stuff which has been quoted. It’s a hard convey this concept in a short manner and knowing this forum I would get this exact same reaction despite spending half an hour writing a book.

betting is haram + AI thread

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Not an ai thread, it’s a hybrid. The vast majority was written by me. Also not really read up on Islam to much, is it still haram if you eliminate the risk factor?
as long as money/goods is involved betting is haram

• +1
Let’s consider a match between Team A and Team B with the following simplified odds:

Odds:
• Betting Company:
• Team B: 0.5:1 (If Team B wins, you get 1.5x your stake)
What betting company ever gives <1x odds? Do you mean 1.5x odds, instead of 0.5x (0.5:1 ratio), which would make sense for the 1.5x stake win?

Step-by-Step Calculation:
2. Profit Calculation:
Now, calculate the total returns depending on which team wins:
• Profit: $66.66 - $66.67 (initial stake on Team A) + $33.33 (from friend) = $0.01 (Essentially breaking even).

Summary:
• If Team B Wins: You break even with no loss or gain.
Returns being $66.66 - $66.67 + $33.33 equal $0.01 profit? How does that make sense? Wouldn't it equal to $33.33? $66.66 - $66.67 + $33.33 = $33.32 (essentially $33.33 - from friend)

• +1
What betting company ever gives <1x odds? Do you mean 1.5x odds, instead of 0.5x (0.5:1 ratio), which would make sense for the 1.5x stake win?

Returns being $66.66 - $66.67 + $33.33 equal $0.01 profit? How does that make sense? Wouldn't it equal to $33.33? $66.66 - $66.67 + $33.33 = $33.32 (essentially $33.33 - from friend)
I have no idea about the maths. This segment was just copy and paste from ChatGPT. Do you understand the overall concept though?

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
I have no idea about the maths. This segment was just copy and paste from ChatGPT. Do you understand the overall concept though?
I bookmarked the thread earlier in order to understand it fully, but by what i’ve read so far i think it makes sense. Theoretically you would need to find high quality friends to do this consistently with, though.

• +1
nah usury is the real free money glitch, hard to enforce though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back