Blackout.xl

Retired.
2 for 1 package deal

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Ideal bbc

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
It’s over bro. I have 0$ I can’t ascend financially. I breaking down mentally as we speak. I will be thrown to the gutters. It’s over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It’s over bro. I have 0$ I can’t ascend financially. I breaking down mentally as we speak. I will be thrown to the gutters. It’s over
Wtf happened

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I spent over $10k on Uber eats last year. Now I have less than1k. How am I supposed to ascend financially? I deserve this 100%. The weak will die. I am the weak

• So Sad
I spent over $10k on Uber eats last year. Now I have less than1k. How am I supposed to ascend financially? I deserve this 100%. The weak will die. I am the weak
Brother, you can still make it. It isn’t the end.

Stop using ubereats, it’s a money pit. Cook at home. You don’t have to spend too much if you just get some pasta & sauce from the grocery store and juice with some bread (fancier bread like baguettes go good with pasta and don’t cost a fortune).

Look into taking out a loan and dump it into the stock market once it crashes for good. you can make it king

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Your avatar blacks me very hard

• +1
I stop spending on Uber eats bro. I’m not gonna take a loan, since I’m very unstable mentally so idk if it will be the right choice. Appreciate it brother.

• +1
I stop spending on Uber eats bro. I’m not gonna take a loan, since I’m very unstable mentally so idk if it will be the right choice. Appreciate it brother.
Hope u get better king

Stop using uber eats and start cooking for yourself. It's much cheaper, healthier, and actually enjoyable. Do meal prep if you can't be bothered with cooking every day. Think of all the things you spend on now. How much is really necessary for you to be happy? I know late night uber eats fast food usually just makes me feel like shit.

• +1