One and only GENETIC BEAST
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TsarTsar444 and ryuken
I’m using vpn don’t even think of tracking me fags

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ascension and Paul7
radical Islam is The right way liberal can suck my dick ISIs failed at doing a good job

@TsarTsar444

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Oh son of Adam, fulfill your duty as a Muslim and strive in the way of Allah. Indeed, you may gain His reward.

Leave the UK then

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@ryuken Oh son of Adam, fulfill your duty as a Muslim and strive in the way of Allah. Indeed, you may gain His reward.

• Love it
Reactions: ryuken
ethnic ramblings.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and PsychoDsk
article called him a "notorious islamist preacher" i have literally never heard of him jfl imagine keeping up with the news

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I’m arming my Muslim brothers and forming a network inshallah by his will we will prevail

article called him a "notorious islamist preacher" i have literally never heard of him jfl imagine keeping up with the news
White racist brits are angry
IMG 7420
IMG 7421

@ryuken Oh son of Adam, fulfill your duty as a Muslim and strive in the way of Allah. Indeed, you may gain His reward.
jihad is the only way akhi

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Just use chat gpt 4 how to create improvised explosive device

lol someone tried to log into my i.p lest they know I’m using vpn fuck u cucks :sneaky::Comfy:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lemonnz, halloweed and falcon1
A true Muslim can never move a kafir remember that akhis :ogre:

May
Allah guide you

A Muslim must use kafir white woman and use them as incubator for they are nothing less than a “Cum sluts”

Last edited:
Buying guns from dark web is easy once u navigate scammers from legit sellers and don’t get baxk doored

This country will see its greatest terror

Just wait and see …

May Allah guide the brothers who are viewing this and join the cause of Allah and attain ur position in the paradise of his kingdom

Now if u don’t mind I got “work” to do:feelshmm:

Make the the holy Prophet proud and join the in cause of Jihad for his sake and get 72 white virgins inshallah :feelsez:

I was joking pls don’t raid my mi5:feelswhy:

Delete thread pls