Freedom scares me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am
That I have the freedom to kill and go on a huge call of duty shootout or run a marathon and jump off a bridge and splat or rape

It’s just scary knowing this is a free roam sandbox game where anything can be done

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, majesticincel, piec and 3 others
But that wouldn't be nice though, we must be thoughtful and caring <3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, majesticincel, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 94583, majesticincel, wrist cry and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: majesticincel, future slavic chad, Bars and 1 other person
Why has no one created a body stack game? After you kill an NPC, the body remains regardless if you respawn. The objective of the game is to stack the bodies as high as you can. Fallout 4 came close, but the corpses are limited. Not to mention the glitches that cause bodies to disappear.

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
Why has no one created a body stack game? After you kill an NPC, the body remains regardless if you respawn. The objective of the game is to stack the bodies as high as you can. Fallout 4 came close, but the corpses are limited. Not to mention the glitches that cause bodies to disappear.
Nah that’s some house that Jack built type shit innit lil faggot 🏠

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: piec and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ah, yes, the body game. You can build bridges and other structures from the bodies. A body house! Add a special potion you can use on your structure that will bring them to life, but barely alive. Eyes move, limbs try to move, tongues hang out and wiggle while they drool on one another, e.g. In the likeness of Minecraft! Build a truck from the bodies so you can move more bodies for your stack. Build ladders with the bodies. Ah, yes, The Body Game.

Ah, yes, the body game. You can build bridges and other structures from the bodies. A body house! Add a special potion you can use on your structure that will bring them to life, but barely alive. Eyes move, limbs try to move, tongues hang out and wiggle while they drool on one another, e.g. In the likeless of Minecraft! Build a truck from the bodies so you can move more bodies for your stack. Build ladders with the bodies. Ah, yes, The Body Game.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

The fuck kind of creepy shit is that? I'm not you buddy, keep your disturbance to yourself.

With that said, why not a rapist hunter game? Ah, yes, you hunt rapists. You have a handheld device that has a map that would show you when a rape is in progress as a flashing red dot. You race to the target. You creep up on the crime in progress and see a rapist about to rape an NPC. You ready your handcuffs and gun and patiently wait and watch. As the rape unfolds, you reach into your backpack and grab a soda or beer to lower your hunger meter. Grab a chair and sit to recover energy. Ah, yes, you sit and wait. Finally, you're confident you can take down the rapist as he's zipping his pants up, you charge him and handcuff him then bring him to jail to collect the bounty. You bring up your map and see a new flashing dot. Off you go!

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Vermilioncore
The fuck kind of creepy shit is that? I'm not you buddy, keep your disturbance to yourself.

With that said, why not a rapist hunter game? Ah, yes, you hunt rapists. You have a handheld device that has a map that would show you when a rape is in progress as a flashing red dot. You race to the target. You creep up on the crime in progress and see a rapist about to rape an NPC. You ready your handcuffs and gun and patiently wait and watch. As the rape unfolds, you reach into your backpack and grab a soda or beer to lower your hunger meter. Grab a chair and sit to recover energy. Ah, yes, you sit and wait. Finally, you're confident you can take down the rapist as he's zipping his pants up, you charge him and handcuff him then bring him to jail to collect the bounty. You bring up your map and see a new flashing dot. Off you go!
Cool game it should have an alternate title: White Knight simulator

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and BigJimsWornOutTires
Rapemaxx asap

• Hmm...
Rapemaxx asap
Oh, wait, no, no this game doesn't condone the horrible act. On the contrary, you're arresting rapists. You're a hero! Not a rapist. So no one's maxxing anything except removing rapists off the streets.

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
Oh, wait, no, no this game doesn't condone the horrible act. On the contrary, you're arresting rapists. You're a hero! Not a rapist. So no one's maxxing anything except removing rapists off the streets.
Why does that make one a hero?

• +1
Nife bro im a quoter

• Hmm...
There should be a multiplayer online mode where you have others competing to stop the rapes. Each player has to rush to the rape and stop it before the other one to get appreciation and gratitude from the girl being raped. Worse case scenario, you have to kill the other Good Samaritan to ensure that you are the first on scene to save the poor damsel in distress.

• +1
The fuck is this whole thread even about
Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 94583, BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
I can take away your freedom if it scares you

• Hmm...
There should be a multiplayer online mode where you have others competing to stop the rapes. Each player has to rush to the rape and stop it before the other one to get appreciation and gratitude from the girl being raped. Worse case scenario, you have to kill the other Good Samaritan to ensure that you are the first on scene to save the poor damsel in distress.
Exactly! But first, you have to wait for the green light. The game won't allow any player to apprehend the subject until the green light. You can push the throttle towards the crime in progress, but it's blocked.

When you get used to Jewish rule it’s hard to imagine a civilized society otherwise, so your fears are valid.

I can take away your freedom if it scares you
And how is freedom scaring anyone, Mr. Feelings? Perhaps, go help LGBT on Reddit.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
But that wouldn't be nice though, we must be thoughtful and caring <3
Must be thoughtful? Have you played GTA? COD, Postal, Hotline Miami, Manhunt, Splatterhouse, or Soldier of Fortune? All of those games were approved by lawmakers.

• So Sad
Must be thoughtful? Have you played GTA? COD, Postal, Hotline Miami, Manhunt, Splatterhouse, or Soldier of Fortune? All of those games were approved by lawmakers.
Society is sick, be the cure I say!

• +1
Just do sports Please do! Not.

Society is sick, be the cure I say!
As long as we allow mainstream media and Hollywood to do as they please and politicians to call the shots while they protect the greedy money whores with no care about the repercussions of their products, cures are prohibited. I'm sorry to redpill you there.

• +1
As long as we allow mainstream media and Hollywood to do as they please and politicians to call the shots while they protect the greedy money whores with no care about the repercussions of their products, cures are prohibited. I'm sorry to redpill you there.
This is what happens if a society runs on on oligarchy-like "democracy".

Actually, no. It's fair to call it an oligarchy

• +1