Let the mog battle begin!
Gingercel:

VS.

Jewish-aryancel

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and sportsmogger
Did it again but now with a poll!
Pls vote
@synock21 @MainstreamAV @FunkyFlamingo @JohnMett @forevermirin @mirk22 @smashingdirty6s @robbin2k00

@Nerdmaxxing @BigPoppaPump @Ozraelite @Rawprimalooks @LooksThinker

Nigga said he doesn't see me mogging him

first guy mogs

but both are mediocre looking

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26 and Asreixcumniggerball
@Phillybeard1996 @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, lowiqNormie and Asreixcumniggerball
do you really believe that ?

your face is bloated as fuck + you look like a pancake
Yeah but mines fixible maybe with starvemaxxing but he's fucked since he's already debloated

You both look great, you will slay all women on earth

• Love it
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball
First guy almost has 180 degree gonial angle, so close yet so far

• Hmm...
@BrahminBoss @Aloha

Jewish aryan. Idk if he "mogs" appeal wise but you look more interesting in terms of physiognomy. He just looks like a pink mf with a clapped skull whereas I could see you looksmaxing into someone from a painting

• Love it
Come on brahs u know just my pheno alone mogs

@ccwarrior

you look like a women, he mogs

@freelo. How tall are you I would probably fold u irl

Both look retarded
would say 1st guy mogs, his side profile FUCKED tho

• JFL
JFL the 2nd guy reminds me of kwebbelkop :lul: Time to rope

• JFL
If you think height has anything to do with fighting then ur not folding shit
Yeah ik but a huge size difference will matter

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
I had a bad day today I didn't mean to insult you can we be friends now @freelo.

• +1
Your alright bhai I just wanted rating and you came at me but its all good.
Yeah thanks. I think your front looks similar to wheat waffles I'm sure you'll have good potential with further debloat👍

Attachments

• 1000023934.jpg
    1000023934.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Guys please never do that again. Ginger is High LTN at best, Asreixcum is MTN(for front worse). But its so pointless since both of you (also me included) are in unfuckable range who can only attract LTBs or landwhales at best irl. Just focus on ascending to LOW HTN range where women begin finding you attractive and personal choices might intervene, which will make your battle meaningful. Summing up, asreixcum is winner imo ig but it makes no sense.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Asreixcumniggerball
Guys please never do that again. Ginger is High LTN at best, Asreixcum is MTN(for front worse). But its so pointless since both of you (also me included) are in unfuckable range who can only attract LTBs or landwhales at best irl. Just focus on ascending to LOW HTN range where women begin finding you attractive and personal choices might intervene, which will make your battle meaningful. Summing up, asreixcum is winner imo ig but it makes no sense.
You're right Bhai i will dedicate all my time into ascending.

Yeah I had a girl who said I was extremely attractive (didn't get to fuck we was 13) but she was ltb bordering subhuman so not good:(

• +1
Reactions: Nerdmaxxing
Yeah thanks. I think your front looks similar to wheat waffles I'm sure you'll have good potential with further debloat👍
Bro there are tons of edits on waffles face ngl. Waffles is a High MTN at best.

• +1
Bro there are tons of edits on waffles face ngl. Waffles is a High MTN at best.
Oh shit I didn't know. This was the best pic of him but I do agree that he looks pretty mid most of the time

Oh shit I didn't know. This was the best pic of him but I do agree that he looks pretty mid most of the time
Yah man. He's got some videos on editting phots. He actually admitted that he got his photos editted on Tinder and also selling this fraudmaxxing ig. Wheat is normal(nice) average dude. He ascends to High MTN range after taking hard care of himself in a good day. He's MTN-HIGH MTN, having ginger appeal.

• +1
Yah man. He's got some videos on editting phots. He actually admitted that he got his photos editted on Tinder and also selling this fraudmaxxing ig. Wheat is normal(nice) average dude. He ascends to High MTN range after taking hard care of himself in a good day. He's MTN-HIGH MTN, having ginger appeal.
Lol didn't know ginger appeal exists :lul:

I think dying my eyebrows will help since it looks like I have none and possibly cutting further. Should i dye hair dark brown?

Nigga said high ltn at best
Son, what if i said you're High MTN? U WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO FUCK BITCHES right? Lower than HTN is actually the same. I got my face rated here and i got between Low-MTN and high-MTN. Also got 6.5 by waffles and nero. Is it cool? Never ever in my life have i fucked a girl more beautiful than LTB or subfemale.

I think dying my eyebrows will help since it looks like I have none and possibly cutting further. Should i dye hair dark brown?
Dye both eyebrows and hair. Harmony is also important

Just shocking to hear as I get IOI’s most places I go and decent looking girls that want to fuck. I’m not larping just saying what I’ve experienced.

Dye both eyebrows and hair. Harmony is also important
Just shocking to hear as I get IOI’s most places I go and decent looking girls that want to fuck. I’m not larping just saying what I’ve experienced.
Bro how you guys were able to get IOI's and/or fuck while MTN? I didn't have sex at all and can't tell if girls want to fuck w me