French teen girls claim the right to dress as they want (like whores)

Andros

Andros

Kraken
"Proper dress" required: high school girls claim the right to dress as they want

A feminist movement has emerged on social networks calling on high school girls to dress as they wish to denounce the internal regulations of establishments that they deem sexist

In mini skirt, cleavage or visible navel: responding to a call on social networks, high school and college girls on Monday challenged the "correct dress" required by most school regulations, which they believe to be sexist.

On leaving Montaigne high school in Paris, Esther, a student in Première, wears jeans and a white "crop top" (short T-shirt): "I don't usually wear any but today I said to myself that I had to do it ".

Last week, with the temperatures rising, the outfits got lighter. On social media, stories of establishments denying entry to young girls because of clothing deemed provocative have multiplied. From there appeared several hashtags (# monday14septembre and # liberationdu14) to encourage middle school and high school girls to come to class on Monday dressed as they wish.

Reminder, it's ok for high school girls to dress sexy but IT'S NOT OK to be attracted to them

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Lolcel, Deleted member 9391 and 8 others
Girls at my high school legit threw a massive bitch fit, created a petition, HELD A FUCKING PROTEST AFTER SCHOOL (SOME OF THEIR MOMS EVEN CAME JFL!) over my school's dress code because it told them that they couldnt dress like a fucking slut whore (it wasnt even that strict of a dress code, just no shorts above the knee, no fucking yoga pants in a classroom environment, no bra showing).

it was a major redpill for me. tight jeans and a tank top wasnt enough for them, they need to wear shorts that go 2 inches down and shirts that have a bra strap showing too, like wtf? they already dressed slutty, now they dress like fucking hookers now, WHERE THE FUCK IS THEIR SHAME? white women man, holy fuck..

• +1
Reactions: Andros
Worst thing is most high schools in this paper are upper class schools with some teenage girls carrying +2000 € handbags.
(Like rly, I used to work near by)

Imagine being rich by birth, in one of the best french high school... and still making a fuss cuz you want Chads around to get aroused.

"Muh we shall not change the way we dress cuz of patriarchy. Men must change the way they look at us"

Also called "I wear make up, thong and push up underwear but not for men... I do it for myself."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
and when they get "sexually harassed" cause a non-chad dared to talk to them they will be like "I dont know what made him think that Im a whore!"
9c9aa459cdbb3b25eeb74f4c26e6963f.png

• +1
Reactions: Andros
whores will whore shit never changes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
Girls at my high school legit threw a massive bitch fit, created a petition, HELD A FUCKING PROTEST AFTER SCHOOL (SOME OF THEIR MOMS EVEN CAME JFL!) over my school's dress code because it told them that they couldnt dress like a fucking slut whore (it wasnt even that strict of a dress code, just no shorts above the knee, no fucking yoga pants in a classroom environment, no bra showing).

it was a major redpill for me. tight jeans and a tank top wasnt enough for them, they need to wear shorts that go 2 inches down and shirts that have a bra strap showing too, like wtf? they already dressed slutty, now they dress like fucking hookers now, WHERE THE FUCK IS THEIR SHAME? white women man, holy fuck..
6615FBDA 4C08 4D87 BC8A BB568B85E0D8

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Andros and Deleted member 8202
those girls deserve to be killed in a school shooting