French Women Gets Drugged Then Sold As Prostitute By Her Own Husband

how is this shit funny

• +1
Reactions: hardstyle, Ghoulish, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish and nathan
BOO! Did i scare you? I'm a bar of soap 🧼 just here to remind you to get ur ah in the 🚿 shower and go outside because the smell through the screen is not very pleasant, over and out!
Tiktok copy pasta. Real funny.

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
BOO! Did i scare you? I'm a bar of soap 🧼 just here to remind you to get ur ah in the 🚿 shower and go outside because the smell through the screen is not very pleasant, over and out!
Kys fag

• +1
Reactions: sb23

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, sb23 and iwannabebreathtakin
As if I would use actual effort to reply to smth this stupid
Women are pure evil. This isn’t stupid. You are stupid for humanising them. They can’t even view certain people as humans, simply based on genetic quality’s which are out of their control.

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
Women are pure evil. This isn’t stupid. You are stupid for humanising them. They can’t even view certain people as humans, simply based on genetic quality’s which are out of their control.
Cry me a river

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
You’d fuck a subhuman girl?

IMG 2797

You’d fuck a subhuman girl?
Haha. I’ve rejected 3 different girls. I know it’s not much but when was the last time you got cold approached by a girl?

Haha. I’ve rejected 3 different girls. I know it’s not much but when was the last time you got cold approached by a girl?
I’ve literally got a gf 😹🤙 JFL at nigga comparing his cold approaches you didn’t get approached for shit

And you prove my point anyways, Mf bragging about rejecting girls yet your crying that girls treat incels like shit (your butthurt because you are one)

Also haha was aura loss

• +1
Reactions: casadebanho
I’ve literally got a gf 😹🤙
What’s the point haha? You are just going to break up eventually, so it’s a pure waste of time. Actual cuck.
Mf bragging about rejecting girls yet your crying that girls treat incels like shit (your butthurt because you are one)
your “gf” has the power to literally ruin your life, simply by claiming you raped her haha. How can you stand by a structure which is literally anti-men
Also haha was aura loss
Gtfo TikTok you actual loser.

I’ve literally got a gf 😹🤙 JFL at nigga comparing his cold approaches you didn’t get approached for shit

And you prove my point anyways, Mf bragging about rejecting girls yet your crying that girls treat incels like shit (your butthurt because you are one)

Also haha was aura loss
Every woman I’ve gotten to know properly, has exposed their pure evil in one way or another. You are just too naive to see it.

Sunglasses GIF by Strangers HQ

• +1
Reactions: sb23
That’s weird tho somnifère like hit hard