Freudian Slip: Trump asks his "beloved Christians" to vote for him, accidentally admits he‘s not even a Christian.

LancasteR

LancasteR

Comanchero

In other interviews he can‘t even name one favorite book of the Bible or even said that he doesn’t need to repent to Jesus.

I don‘t know how Evangelists can still support this dude, when he himself doesn‘t honor or even believe the stuff that he preaches.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, TUSSELEIF, liberiangrimreaper and 7 others
He’s the embodiment of the American dream. You can be lying, immoral, racist, pedophile, stupid, and perverted and still become the president. It’s inspirational to half of Americans, who see themselves in him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator, liberiangrimreaper, Lynxress and 10 others
He’s the embodiment of the American dream. You can be lying, immoral, racist, pedophile, stupid, and perverted and still become the president. It’s inspirational to half of Americans, who see themselves in him
You have autism, so your opinion on literally anything is nothing more than a wet fart

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad and Debetro
Hes the antichrist

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, FascisstChad, 0S4MA and 2 others

he’s a jew

• +1
Reactions: murdah
You have autism, so your opinion on literally anything is nothing more than a wet fart
Either high functioning autism or aspd/dark triad. Both genetically elite

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Trump disavowed project 2025 the only good thing that came out of the Republican Party since the 60s! Trump is a crypto Jew!

I’m a Jacksonian Democrat till I die! Fuck republicucks!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Imretarded? and murdah
The more this Nigga open his mouth. More he is gonna lose. Hon if Trump just shut the fuck upp he could have chances to win:

• +1
Reactions: descension and thereallegend
Trump disavowed project 2025 the only good thing that came out of the Republican Party since the 60s! Trump is a crypto Jew!

I’m a Jacksonian Democrat till I die! Fuck republicucks!

Thoughts on ethnics?

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
Most people who immigrated to America were bottom of the barrel, low status, chuds in Europe. Hence you can get famous being for being an idiot in the USA while you can’t in Europe.

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
This is the same guy who made his own version of the bible and sold it for like 50 dollars, how is anyone surprised?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, FascisstChad, Hetman Vilkas and 3 others
Most people who immigrated to America were bottom of the barrel, low status, chuds in Europe. Hence you can get famous being for being an idiot in the USA while you can’t in Europe.
that’s why I fuck with Australia. Generations of families built by the dna of English convicts

They’re like spicy americans

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Thoughts on ethnics?
Not a single one should be on white soil even if deadly force has to be taken. In my opinion the colonists should have killed every last native and never brought slaves to the Americas. To supplement the labour they could’ve used more indentured servants and incentives like tax cuts and land grants.

When we controlled Africa we could’ve started eliminating them but unfortunately we got cucked by our good nature.

Out only option left is too burn it all to the ground! Don’t even try to save this decrepit shell of a society, you can’t build on weak foundations! ⚔️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Debetro, noobs and 1 other person
Not a single one should be on white soil even if deadly force has to be taken. In my opinion the colonists should have killed every last native and never brought slaves to the Americas. To supplement the labour they could’ve used more indentured servants and incentives like tax cuts and land grants.

When we controlled Africa we could’ve started eliminating them but unfortunately we got cucked by our good nature.

Out only option left is too burn it all to the ground! Don’t even try to save this decrepit shell of a society, you can’t build on weak foundations! ⚔️

Even East Asians and Hispanics?

• JFL
he is the antichrist so yeah this makes sense

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and murdah
  • +1
why are you asking him like his opinion matters or will affect anything :forcedsmile:
Curious to see his perspective on it, east asians and europeans built the modern world and paved societal structures.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend
Curious to see his perspective on it, east asians and europeans built the modern world and paved societal structures.
This POV will always be retarded to me, the guys I see on a daily basis didn't build shit and don't claim to have or belive in this sense of superiority because of things they had 0 participation in. Only incels with nothing to their name go muh guy I had same skin tone as muh did something muh 500 years ago

• JFL
Even East Asians and Hispanics?
Hispanics have no right to exist they’re a mongrel race. But I do fuck with East Asians, they did some cool shit.

• +1
Reactions: noobs and murdah
Hispanics have no right to exist they’re a mongrel race. But I do fuck with East Asians, they did some cool shit.

Golly, I wonder who made them a mongrel race… LONG LIVE THE AZTEC EMPIRE.

• JFL

cortes raped the aztecs with 0 effort

• +1
Reactions: noobs, murdah and FascisstChad

Burn the boats and take the island!

Pizzaro and his men also humiliated the Inca.
IMG 7507

• +1
This POV will always be retarded to me, the guys I see on a daily basis didn't build shit and don't claim to have or belive in this sense of superiority because of things they had 0 participation in. Only incels with nothing to their name go muh guy I had same skin tone as muh did something muh 500 years ago
same skin tone my ass. We are literally their biological extensions

same skin tone my ass. We are literally their biological extensions
Unless it was your direct ancestor everyeone who thinks like this can keep coping. ill be dammed if some worthless kid who accomplished nothing in his time tries to claim my achievements if we arent even descendants. "extensions" more like dead ends with nothing to be proud of in this society. Keep holding onto the past while the presents of many who think like this are meaningless

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and romanstock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back