locationcel
Fuck it’s another Friday tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: watah, isis_Bleach and PlayersGetPlayed
How is it the worst

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
How is it the worst
Maximum cortisol spike seeing freshmen year students going to their parties while I commute back from wagecelling to rot on the internet rest of the evening

• JFL
Reactions: Sodoku
Maximum cortisol spike seeing freshmen year students going to their parties while I commute back from wagecelling to rot on the internet rest of the evening

As they all pre-game for a club night, you boot up League of Legends and wait for a Rehab Room video to drop. Brutal life

• +1
Reactions: watah and laaltin
every friday i go to the corner shop after i exit the gym and buy a 2 liter bottle of iced tea and slowly inhale it throughout the weekend

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
every friday i go to the corner shop after i exit the gym and buy a 2 liter bottle of iced tea and slowly inhale it throughout the weekend
I dont even have copes

• JFL
Reactions: dbva
I dont even have copes
i dont have copes either nigga my brain is like stage 5 of everywhere at the end of time looped but i just thug it out cuz i havent hit 405 bench yet so i cant kill myself

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
when are you putting an end?

when are you putting an end?
Just waiting for winter to arrive, coping is much easier in winter when I don’t have to see foids walking around semi naked