FRIDAY NIGHT SLAY NIGHT

obsidian

obsidian

Iron
How many of you are actually going out tonight, possibly with the goal of SLAYING?
If you're LDARing at home browsing forums it's actually over. At least try. Even tho it's redpill bullshit, you need the mindset that you're gonna have a good time and slay tbh.

JFL at homerotters

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ey88, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
I'm working at my dad's vada pav shop rn

• +1
Reactions: watah, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., PlayersGetPlayed and 0clue
How many of you are actually going out tonight, possibly with the goal of SLAYING?
If you're LDARing at home browsing forums it's actually over. At least try. Even tho it's redpill bullshit, you need the mindset that you're gonna have a good time and slay tbh.

JFL at homerotters
degenerate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and aestheticsrespecter
If you're LDARing at home browsing forums it's actually over.
nigga you on the forum too

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
15 here never been at a club but mostly social events and slaying there is super cool love to slay, remember once in which i was kissing two girls at the same time mannnnnnn i love being a teen

JFL at homerotters
im going out tnt but would never get on here and preach about it you sound like a faggot

JFL at homerotters
I'm going to a frat party tn, ready to get rejected 13 times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Heatmiser
15 here never been at a club but mostly social events and slaying there is super cool love to slay, remember once in which i was kissing two girls at the same time mannnnnnn i love being a teen
mogs me at 15 grinding hoi4 :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and 14yearoldpslmogger

JFL at homerotters
I don't go to nightclubs, I did go to bars 1-2 times per week for an entire summer and met no women.

Nightclubs have way more women but they're just there for the attention. Real dating success happens on dating apps nowadays.

Dating apps are a good judge of what you're able to get in dating. If you get no dates within a month even with decent pictures, then you have a lot of work to do. But based on the fact that less than 1% of men are muscular, it's pretty easy to become top 1%. Beyond that, you'd have to be really good looking in the face but just having the body sets you apart from everyone else.

You're better off working on your physique over the course of a few years, learning as much as you can, then trying dating apps again with douchey pics where you show off your muscles (not posing but with clothes that fit well and with well picked shirtless pics on the beach or at the pool), then you should be getting lots of matches, then you don't have to go waste your time and money at the nightclubs simping for girls in dim lit places where you can't even see what they really look like.

JFL at homerotters
in a LTR, slay everyday

JFL at homerotters
I stay home and rot on here all week and then party on the weekends

niggas i slayed 2 girls

JoinedAug 25, 2024Posts24Reputation16

I had a box of pizza. It was good

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vratisevojvodo and cooldude1231
Slayer in south Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: obsidian
I’m studycelling :feelswhy: