Gold
where can i get a really really small fridge to hide my hgh in my room
and a locker for it also

• JFL
Reactions: Codeinlover
Why do retards like you ask questions that can be answered in one google search

• +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, Fusionxz, prince_ and 4 others
Nigga ur 17 won't ur parents allow you? I understand if you've got retarded natty parents like I do

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and NZb6Air
Nigga ur 17 won't ur parents allow you? I understand if you've got retarded natty parents like I do
the real problem is that my money is illegal
so when i will explain to them what hgh is and how expensive it is therefore where my money comes from
i am fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, MA_ascender and wastedspermcel
fun fact i was 6cm at 13 btw true story
means i am late bloomer tho lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1
@halloweed give your dht gel source
stop gatekeeping faggot

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
i dont wanna buy of indiamart :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and halloweed
the real problem is that my money is illegal
so when i will explain to them what hgh is and how expensive it is therefore where my money comes from
i am fucked
How did you get the money

• Hmm...
Reactions: craven
where can i get a really really small fridge to hide my hgh in my room
and a locker for it also
Also if your hgh comes in 10iu vials couldn't you just finish one vial in 1-3 days and then it won't need to be stored in the fridge? Then open and dilute the next one and continue

how ? send a guide
U make ur money illegally init?

IMG 0466
IMG 0468
IMG 0467
IMG 0470

yes
and how the fuck do i hide that from my parents
how come there is no well known source for fucking dhtgel
I’ll store them at my friends house, there’s not a source for DHT gel so you have to get over it unless u wanna get scammed.

I’ll store them at my friends house, there’s not a source for DHT gel so you have to get over it unless u wanna get scammed.
ig i will get over it
not that important tbh
and you were right about mast, i did my research
doing more than 150-200 is useless for dhtmaxxing
mast is not that androgenic on it self, what makes it a mogger dht compound is because it nukes SHBG therefore the 500 test will produce shit ton of dht, mast doesnt cause balding, the dht from free test does, mast is shit for dht on it self
low dose mast for well being, e2 control, dryness etc + proviron that will also nuke SHBG = turning into dhtmaxxed mogger
but the problem remains the same
hight dht = bones will age fast
so dhtgel is just overkill anyway, need a balance of everything

• +1
btw you didnt tag me for your pe thread, i was the one who found the study you pig

• JFL
ig i will get over it
not that important tbh
and you were right about mast, i did my research
doing more than 150-200 is useless for dhtmaxxing
mast is not that androgenic on it self, what makes it a mogger dht compound is because it nukes SHBG therefore the 500 test will produce shit ton of dht, mast doesnt cause balding, the dht from free test does, mast is shit for dht on it self
low dose mast for well being, e2 control, dryness etc + proviron that will also nuke SHBG = turning into dhtmaxxed mogger
but the problem remains the same
hight dht = bones will age fast
so dhtgel is just overkill anyway, need a balance of everything
Simultaneously you need DHT for dimorphism so you have to choose if you want to increase your bone age or have normal reference ranges.

Simultaneously you need DHT for dimorphism so you have to choose if you want to increase your bone age or have normal reference ranges.
yeah i will balanced things to heightmax and dhtmax

• +1
Buy gh secrtagogue
buying gh secretagogue when you have the money for hgh is like having sex with the a whore that has been in the bussiness since 10 years and has STDs when you have the money for the fresh whore

buying gh secretagogue when you have the money for hgh is like having sex with the a whore that has been in the bussiness since 10 years and has STDs when you have the money for the fresh whore
You don't need fridge for that

whatchu mean dht accelerates bone age when it prolongs puberety