friend just got cheated on by LDR Russian Stacylite

sprout

sprout

signed and sealed by the living
my friend just right now got news that his LDR stacylite gf had been cheating on him with some random ass dude from russia, and that she was using my friend for a easy way to get into america, and get her citizenship. never go into LDR ever, ESP IF YOU ARE ONLY MTN, foids are fucking ruthless and devils.

craziest thing is she was sending my friend hearts thru text while she was getting plowed, tough life for LDRers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ElySioNs, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
did she become US citizen?

Download 51

• Woah
Reactions: Imretarded?
and the russian dude she cheated on my friend with was at max low mtn, and no height halo, literally just pure evilness from her

my friend just right now got news that his LDR stacylite gf had been cheating on him with some random ass dude from russia, and that she was using my friend for a easy way to get into america, and get her citizenship. never go into LDR ever, ESP IF YOU ARE ONLY MTN, foids are fucking ruthless and devils.

craziest thing is she was sending my friend hearts thru text while she was getting plowed, tough life for LDRers
No pics no care.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Chadeep and St.TikTokcel
water

• +1
Reactions: sprout
their pfp, if thats what u were asking for, they're crying that they got caught rn, wild

View attachment 3018177
she should get her lip filler dissolved. Would ascend 1psl point, could prolly get a htn guy to pay for her trip to America

LDR is cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and romanstock
she should get her lip filler dissolved. Would ascend 1psl point, could prolly get a htn guy to pay for her trip to America
she looks like a tranny with no lip filler and no frauding i cant lie

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
free cucking simulator
Blud got saved at the right time. Once she would've landed in America Chad's would swoon her he would've been Divorce raped.

• +1
Reactions: sprout
Blud got saved at the right time. Once she would've landed in America Chad's would swoon her he would've been Divorce raped.
real and true she wouldve been gone in 1 second

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
My friend is planning to reveal everything to her family and friends so her life is cooked

My friend is planning to reveal everything to her family and friends so her life is cooked
It really isn't, how do you even get caught cheating on 2 separate continents with someone you've never even met irl

Imagine being in a relationship with a Russian woman.
Imagine being in a LONG DISTANCE relationship with any woman, let alone a Russian woman.

Your friend is sub 50 IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: sprout and St.TikTokcel