Friend of mine bought 9mmsfx contacts

Greecgawd

Greecgawd

Humble Chad
Never thought anyone would buy them cuz they are hella expensive. It will cost you about 600$ to get them. Although they are very popular on this forum, I have yet to see a user here who has purchased them.
I introduced 9mmsfx to my friend about 4 months ago. We haven’t seen each other for a while cuz of the Chinese virus and when we met recently that niguh had the most realistic hazel contacts I’ve ever seen.
His natural eye color is dark brown btw.
I bet 90% of normies would not notice that shit. It looks very natural, especially in natural light. Unlike those other shitty pixelated contacts these are hand-painted to perfection with a visible limbal ring. I’m getting mine soon in hazel or chestnut brown. Sad story is if you ever get caught, it will always be by a foid. Girls (literally every ethnic girl tried contacts before), in south-euro they are popular too. Best case scenario is that you live in north-eu where not a lot of people have dark eyes. STROMA will never go public, so stop the COPE rn and get the contacts.

10 year old video showing girl putting on 9mmsfx hazel contacts:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 7823 and Darkstrand
cope
it will be released this decade
I have done a fuk ton research on the procedure and the company (STROMA). I will tell you this: it will never be FDA approved, not even in the next two decades. Idk you might be a 12 year old kid and ten years is still prime for you, but most users here will not give a shit about lksmxing in 10 years. So COPE (HOPE) with STROMA. Less competition for us anyways muhahahahha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and WadlowMaxxing
Nice, that girl is ugly tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Greecgawd
-Has a Kim Jong Un avi
-Calls covid19, the chinese virus

Something doesn't seem right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, bugeye, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
How long do they last?
If you’re talking about the max time you can wear them at time: 12 hours. Lifetime: idk but I hope a long fukn time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
That company is sketchy though I believe

OP I have light-medium brown eyes naturally, do you think I could go for their light green, or light blue lenses ?

Might be more flashy, and less realistic than the hazel ones though.