Friend physically attacked me for no reason

Deleted member 8616

Deleted member 8616

Gold
A friend of mine at school forgot what time it was and was going to the wrong class, so I made fun of him saying stuff like 'are you retarted' and he just attacked me out of nowhere and hit my head real hard three times with a book. I kind of pushed him over a desk and he stopped and then I slapped him and he slapped my head real hard two times. I told him that he's a fucking lunatic and never to do that again and he was like 'try me'. After the class ended he apologized to me and said something like not knowing why he got so angry and to just forget about it. I was ridiculed tbh. I'm so fucking confused. It was totally random and I cannot beat that guy because he's 100kg and 6'1ft tall and I'm 5'10. He's subhuman looks wise. We were in good terms the rest of the day after he apologized. How to proceed?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: brainded, kuroro, PrisonMike and 13 others
What do you mean how to proceed? He mogged you, and there's nothing you can do.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, brainded, kuroro and 22 others
What do you mean how to proceed? He mogged you, and there's nothing you can do.
No dude he has the kind of face that cannot mog, like im still higher up the ladder than him.

• JFL
Reactions: Weed, AutisticBeaner and Pietrosiek
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and BigBiceps
No dude he has the kind of face that cannot mog, like im still higher up the ladder than him.
He amoged you, mog include looks, amog is basixky domination and fighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, NothingCanStopMe, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
But you lost the fight. By now the whole school must be laughing at the event. Biggest failo ever is to lose a fight, hope no girls saw you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5818 and 3 others
But you lost the fight. By now the whole school must be laughing at the event. Biggest failo ever is to lose a fight, hope no girls saw you.
People dont know about it

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek

:p

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
when you say 6'1 100kg u mean fat or muscle.
If its the first u gotta knock him out tbh

1 punch on the nose and a 100meters dash tbh

1 punch on the nose and a 100meters dash tbh
Even more embarrassing than getting your ass kicked in a fair fight. Everyone would see what kind of a pussboy you are, and all girls would go dry like sahara desert, at the thought of you just running away if you get attacked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Inscol and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Even more embarrassing than getting your ass kicked in a fair fight. Everyone would see what kind of a pussboy you are, and all girls would go dry like sahara desert, at the thought of you just running away if you get attacked.
No , it s high iq and masvidal himself stated this, punch and speed mog an ogre > dying . Imagine getting clowned by a manlet as a 6'1 100kg jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
Stop talking to him

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps
I would of joined in and jumped you too OP

Instead of doing something you wrote a diary on .me jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 6403, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kuroro, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5818 and 4 others
A friend of mine at school forgot what time it was and was going to the wrong class, so I made fun of him saying stuff like 'are you retarted' and he just attacked me out of nowhere and hit my head real hard three times with a book. I kind of pushed him over a desk and he stopped and then I slapped him and he slapped my head real hard two times. I told him that he's a fucking lunatic and never to do that again and he was like 'try me'. After the class ended he apologized to me and said something like not knowing why he got so angry and to just forget about it. I was ridiculed tbh. I'm so fucking confused. It was totally random and I cannot beat that guy because he's 100kg and 6'1ft tall and I'm 5'10. He's subhuman looks wise. We were in good terms the rest of the day after he apologized. How to proceed?

You got shit autistic friends.

Start levelling yourself up otherwise you will just have a circle of retards to keep you company.

He is only 3 inches of taller than you jfl. You could easily beat him up but you are a pussy.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Was

Was this the first time you made fun of him? Some people don't know how to handle confrontation and will hold in their anger/emotions. Eventually they will explode and get emotional or violent. You've probably been bullying him without knowing it because he doesn't stand up for himself in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8616
You are quicker than him and lighter on your feet, right? Just fucking go knock his ass out

• +1
Ofc he did he knows you are a pussyboy
Maybe you you should be a tranny? Being a men seems to be too much for you?

That's what happens when you think you can talk the way you do online to people IRL. JFL imagine calling someone irl retarded or subhuman. Prepared to get knocked tf out.
ZeSq.gif

Be glad your friend is your friend or else you would've had a worse beating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5818 and NothingCanStopMe
Domination is even more important than looks. Once you win in a fight, you are superior, and you lost. If I was you, I would switch schools. You should have beat the fuck out of him. JFL at you making excuses just because you're shorter. Always fight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
That's what happens when you think you can talk the way you do online to people IRL. JFL imagine calling someone irl retarded or subhuman. Prepared to get knocked tf out.
ZeSq.gif

Be glad your friend is your friend or else you would've had a worse beating.
every friend calls eachother retarded this guy is just friends with retards

• +1
You hurt his masculinity. I had a friend like that. Always on edge and super competitive. Just stop hanging around with this loser. Even if he apologized, he'll do it again and may even lead to an actual fist fight. He views you as inferior.

Last edited:
  • +1
Was

Was this the first time you made fun of him? Some people don't know how to handle confrontation and will hold in their anger/emotions. Eventually they will explode and get emotional or violent. You've probably been bullying him without knowing it because he doesn't stand up for himself in the moment.
Thats the answer tbh lol, he claims me and another dude have traumatized him

Get better friends tbh, in my friend group we roast each other all the time and it's cool it's just for jokes

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
you're a soy boy who likes bullying those weaker than you. glad the alpha of your group put dogs like you in your place.

nigga got punked and proceeds to post it on .me

how embarrasing

plz inject testosterone OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
He lashed out because you IQ and looks mog him tbh

high inhib if you don’t get him jumped or stab him

losing a fight = giga failo. you might have to move school.

Thats the answer tbh lol, he claims me and another dude have traumatized him

I thought so. I had a friend like this in highschool, I've even done it myself at times. He's gotta learn to stand up when he thinks a joke has been taken too far. Probably lacks confidence. Don't hold it against him you can both learn from this tbh

• +1