friendly conversation with a tinder girl

nastynas

nastynas

your average north indian shitskin
Screenshot 20200115 201558 Screenshot 20200115 201731 Screenshot 20200115 202017

at last i told her that my mom has 7.5 inch wrists and she unmatched me

jealous hoe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LookistWorld, RichardSpencel, Wannabe6ft2 and 17 others
you not got any mates to talk to?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and RichardSpencel
this is exactly what autism looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Dragonslayer
oh and at last i told her average black and ethnic guys mogs average whites to the moon and back too

guess she is sfcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and OOGABOOGA
mirin low inhib

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and didntreadlol
Caged tbh

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
why the fuck would you waste your time on that shit bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2846, Dragonslayer and 1 other person
why the fuck would you waste your time on that shit bro
who told you to speak? You’re 100% a migrant from .co. You’re also a greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nastynas, OOGABOOGA, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
oh and at last i told her average black and ethnic guys mogs average whites to the moon and back too

guess she is sfcel
What is it with you ehtnics and these insane amounts of cope?
Okcupidd

• +1
Reactions: Dragonslayer, DidntRead, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
its a thread of @Playboypuertorican lol

i trolled with thread titles

its me in my avi, morphed ofc but that is my pheno
Your profile pic looks a lot like someone here.....

Outdated study based in one location. Don’t do this brother
Attraction is universal. You can do a study in Berlin and the results will be approximately same in New York. Also how much can womens taste for men change in few mere years? Sorry brother, but this had to be done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Averagecel
Attraction is universal. You can do a study in Berlin and the results will be approximately same in New York. Also how much can womens taste for men change in few mere years? Sorry brother, but this had to be done.
And women are universally attracted to dark features. This is not a cope. Its facts. Stop being such insecure

Attraction isn’t universal at all. Where did you get that from?

What women are attracted to is heavily influenced by culture and cultural norms. So no, what women like in New York won’t be the exact same as what women like in Berlin. Both cities have completely different cultures, demographics and history. Don’t do this, this is a common SFcel cope.

And women are universally attracted to dark features. This is not a cope. Its facts. Stop being such insecure
That's why Indians are so popular with women? STOP THE COPE!
STOP

When women say they like men with dark colors, they speak of men like this:
Ian

• +1
Reactions: Dragonslayer and Deleted member 656
That's why Indians are so popular with women? STOP THE COPE!
View attachment 229590
When women say they like men with dark colors, they speak of men like this:
View attachment 229592
No theyre not. Stop being such insecure and delusional. Accept facts. Girls are attracted to looks and sex appeal. And dark featured ethnics and blacks have the most sex appeal. And you selfhating white cucks wonder why they want to breed with us
Benicio Del Toro   Guardians of the Galaxy premiere   July 2014 cropped

Are you the guy with low IPD and PFL?

Are you the guy with low IPD and PFL?
yeah

normally it is average tier but looks off in that pic

changes couple mms depending on angle etc

No theyre not. Stop being such insecure and delusional. Accept facts. Girls are attracted to looks and sex appeal. And dark featured ethnics and blacks have the most sex appeal. And you selfhating white cucks wonder why they want to breed with us
View attachment 229593
That guy is like 75% white, some Italians are darker than him. There's no facts to be seen here, you're the insecure one. Your posts literally scream insecurity.
Bwwm

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Attraction isn’t universal at all. Where did you get that from?

What women are attracted to is heavily influenced by culture and cultural norms. So no, what women like in New York won’t be the exact same as what women like in Berlin. Both cities have completely different cultures, demographics and history. Don’t do this, this is a common SFcel cope.
It's true that attraction is heavily influenced by culture, and in most cultures whites are seen as more attractive. We have the highest universal SMV.

It's been proven that whites have a higher universal appeal/SMV than blacks and other races.

BBC theory = location theory

When women say "tall, dark, and handsome" what they really mean by dark is a white man with dark features (hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, and dark blue eyes), not a black man or a curry.

Meds, North Atlantids, Pontids, and other white phenotypes have dark features.

This is the type of dark men most women want:
018BB38C FE88 4535 969E FE49F87BFC69
9340E389 AF50 4A07 9D28 789AD5160F28
3EC8A2AE 4DFA 4889 B95A 52A8141738DE
9FD8A14D A5CE 4F38 B09B D36CDA515979

Not this:
29187370 C288 472E A2BB 78796B79B876
3F10E58B 3BD9 4702 916A F8D52D08ECEA
CC40024B 60D2 4A95 B406 5B62D307C0B9

• +1
Reactions: Dragonslayer
It's true that attraction is heavily influenced by culture, and in most cultures whites are seen as more attractive. We have the highest universal SMV.

It's been proven that whites have a higher universal appeal/SMV than blacks and other races.

When women say "tall, dark, and handsome" what they really mean by dark is a white man with dark features (hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, and dark blue eyes), not a black man or a curry.

Meds, North Atlantids, Pontids, and other white phenotypes have dark features.

This is the type of dark men most women want:
View attachment 229619View attachment 229620View attachment 229621View attachment 229622

Not this:
View attachment 229623View attachment 229625View attachment 229627
All the non White men u posted could slay White girls. Especially the black guy

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Yo he do be friendly tho 😳

All the non White men u posted could slay White girls. Especially the black guy
Read again what I wrote.

BBCs can slay hard (sometimes even more than whites) in some places in the world. Whites outslay BBCs in most countries in the world, especially in non-white majority countries like India.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Read again what I wrote.

BBCs can slay hard (sometimes even more than whites) in some places in the world. Whites outslay BBCs in most countries in the world, especially in non-white majority countries like India.
No one gives a shit. Because all girls crave dark cock. It's just in their dna. Its nature. That's that. Drop it

Read again what I wrote.

But who the FUCK would want to do that?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
i blocked him but i guess puertogayo is coping again hahaha

that girl is probably terrified lol

"what is this psycho talking about"

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Her responses are just so fucking stupid. None of these whores have a personality at all. Nice work though

• +1
Reactions: nastynas
Her responses are just so fucking stupid. None of these whores have a personality at all. Nice work though
my opener was "you are most egirl looking girl i ever seen" which is pretty good and bitch said "ok"

so i played along

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld