Friendly Reminder Why British People Economically Mog You And View You As Economically Inferior Scum [If You Value Your Mental Health, DO NOT ENTER]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Followup from my previous thread:

"Friendly Reminder Why British People Mog You And View You As Genetically Inferior Scum [If You Value Your Mental Health, DO NOT ENTER]"

I now present you:

Friendly Reminder Why British People Economically Mog You And View You As Economically Inferior Scum [If You Value Your Mental Health, DO NOT ENTER]

United Kingdom average wage is $54,000 per year, making it an extremely rich country, and 12th highest earning in the world out of 195 countries

Meaning ur women lust over us and view us as superior to you and higher class. They want our cum inside their wombs.

London is the financial capital of the world.
"London continues to maintain a leading position as a financial centre in the 21st century, and maintains the largest trade surplus in financial services around the world."

Meaning London is the richest place in the entire world. You see a Rolls Royce every 2 minutes when walking around London.

UK economy is performing better than its peers, Germany is currently in a recession, while United Kingdom isnt. And it is growing faster than Germany.

Meaning the British economy is one of the most stable in the entire world.

Post Brexit The UK Is still the most dominant financial industry in Europe, a quarter of all European financial FDI proejcts in 2022 went to the UK.

Muh brexit was a bad idea. Literally still winning.

UK's wealth is extremely equally distrubuted(basically we are all rich instead of just a select few)

UK is 73rd on the list of wealth inequalty, meaning wealth is very equally distributed

United States is 4th, meaning the top 1% own basically everything

UK has the NHS, the best healthcare system in the entire world. They dont even have to pay for healthcare.

UK's healthcare is ranked better than Germany, Sweden, France & USA

Meaning UK has the best healthcare in the entire world.

One of the biggest economical factors affecting the future is demographics. UK has the lowest median age out of Germany and France, and UK, its peers.

UK is predicted to have one of the lowest over 65 populations in Europe by 2050

The Great British Pound is the most valuable widely used currency in the entire world. It is worth more than even the USD and Euro because their economy is simply superior.

Now bow down to your colonizer,

and make sure to reply to this thread, in the British language, you colonization victim cuckolds

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksOrDeath, nitesik and 4 others
@Ai Impact doxed
HomeStyles Old World Gnomes Garden Statue & Reviews | Wayfair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, The Thinker, JovenCansao and 6 others
post teeth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Banderacell, mizzy and 16 others
  • +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and The Thinker
another cope thread from this manlet

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, mizzy and Deleted member 24410
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, MadTwatter and The Thinker
"British people mog"....bitch in 50y your island will be 90% indian and arab

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and MadTwatter
What do you think about the weather?

GDPmogged by Desi bad boys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus, Deleted member 26859, TheBrownOne and 1 other person
$54,000 per year
This is literally garbage money where im at
My yearly rent is nearly 40% of this

You quite literally could not go on vacation for 1 week on that salary if you lived in any good city

You quite literally could not go on vacation for 1 week on that salary if you lived in any good city

Where the fuck do you live where 45 k Is garbage money majority of jobs here pay fuck all

"British people mog"....bitch in 50y your island will be 90% indian and arab
Nice fantasy. Britain left european union to stop immigrants, and massive crack down on illegal immigration recently. And the current ethnics are reproducing at the same rate as brits, so it will remain about the same as it is now.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Followup from my previous thread:

"Friendly Reminder Why British People Mog You And View You As Genetically Inferior Scum [If You Value Your Mental Health, DO NOT ENTER]"

I now present you:

View attachment 2351104
United Kingdom average wage is $54,000 per year, making it an extremely rich country, and 12th highest earning in the world out of 195 countries

Meaning ur women lust over us and view us as superior to you and higher class. They want our cum inside their wombs.

London is the financial capital of the world.
"London continues to maintain a leading position as a financial centre in the 21st century, and maintains the largest trade surplus in financial services around the world."

Meaning London is the richest place in the entire world. You see a Rolls Royce every 2 minutes when walking around London.

UK economy is performing better than its peers, Germany is currently in a recession, while United Kingdom isnt. And it is growing faster than Germany.

Meaning the British economy is one of the most stable in the entire world.

Post Brexit The UK Is still the most dominant financial industry in Europe, a quarter of all European financial FDI proejcts in 2022 went to the UK.

Muh brexit was a bad idea. Literally still winning.

UK's wealth is extremely equally distrubuted(basically we are all rich instead of just a select few)

UK is 73rd on the list of wealth inequalty, meaning wealth is very equally distributed

United States is 4th, meaning the top 1% own basically everything

UK has the NHS, the best healthcare system in the entire world. They dont even have to pay for healthcare.

UK's healthcare is ranked better than Germany, Sweden, France & USA

Meaning UK has the best healthcare in the entire world.

One of the biggest economical factors affecting the future is demographics. UK has the lowest median age out of Germany and France, and UK, its peers.

The Great British Pound is the most valuable widely used currency in the entire world. It is worth more than even the USD and Euro because their economy is simply superior.

Now bow down to your colonizer,

and make sure to reply to this thread, in the British language, you colonization victim cuckolds
London has lost its identity, only blacks here

Nice fantasy brown boi

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Its good. Cold in the winter, hot in the summer. What more could you ask for?
I also find it very good, adapted for white people, although from time to time a visit to some mediterranid/tropical ethnic shithole is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
London has lost its identity, only blacks here
London has a lot of different ethnicities, because everyone from the entire planet wants to move there because its the best capital city in the world. Also they only let in the highest iq richest of all other countries, making it even better and giving us even more power via brain drain.

However, it is still mostly white, and most power positions are held by whites.

yes you are extremely lucky

Damn right I am I can save up for surgery which I wouldn't be able to do in some deathnic 3rd world shit hole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Where the fuck do you live where 45 k Is garbage money majority of jobs here pay fuck all
NYC, but I just moved
and in Cali where I left a few months ago, If you're family made 100k then you were on the poor side
It was the bay area though so maybe in some random neighborhood you could live off 70k

My dad made around 220k and we still lived slightly above average tbh (2 kids both going to college)

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
Are you not 5’4 op

NYC, but I just moved
and in Cali where I left a few months ago, If you're family made 100k then you were on the poor side
It was the bay area though so maybe in some random neighborhood you could live off 100k

My dad made around 220k and we still lived slightly above average tbh (2 kids both going to college)

My god then why the fuck have you not surgery maxed yet I wish I was making that much

and most power positions are held by whites.
mayor of london, prime minister? the ethnic diversity is deplorable and the shitskins think they rule us, especially in london or birmingham and other large citites

I also find it very good, adapted for white people, although from time to time a visit to some mediterranid/tropical ethnic shithole is good
nigga its summer and its been raining for the past few days

My god then why the fuck have you not surgery maxed yet I wish I was making that much
Why surgery maxx if I haven't peaked naturally
Also, I have money but most of it goes to living expenses and savings
I also am quite young so I believe I have another 4 years to surgerymax and I'm just not trying to do anything permanent right now even if its for the better

mayor of london, prime minister? the ethnic diversity is deplorable and the shitskins think they rule us, especially in london or birmingham and other large citites
except them ones, most is white

they dont think they rule us lol. they know theyre the lower class and earn less

except them ones, most is white

they dont think they rule us lol. they know theyre the lower class and earn less
They don’t consciously think it, they just terrorise our people and culture while dethroning our people. Only 36% of people in London are white and we have an aging population so for zoomers it’s less

England sucks ass. I travelled to a number of different countries and I see no future in which I’ll be staying in the shittish isles

Dumbest post ever. London stopped being the economical center of the world since at least 2018, you have places like Dubai or Singapore. Weather is clouds and rain 24/7. Full of blacks, indians and pakis, crime keeps going up. UK worst choice was Brexit as they are considering coming back to the EU.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
Dumbest post ever. London stopped being the economical center of the world since at least 2018, you have places like Dubai or Singapore. Weather is clouds and rain 24/7. Full of blacks, indians and pakis, crime keeps going up. UK worst choice was Brexit as they are considering coming back to the EU.
no. its economic centre of the world in 2023 still.

dubai and singapore is a joke. new york is second, london is first.

its not clouds and rain 247 thats a meme. its good weather. cold in the winter, hot in the summer. best weather in the world.

only like 1 city has ethnics, and theyre the highest iq ethnics in the world due to brain drain

muh worst choice was brexit, why are they still :

90% of it will be ethnic JFL. Retarded flex but you anglos are so cucked let us curries take ur land over for British Raj JFL mirin

90% of it will be ethnic JFL. Retarded flex but you anglos are so cucked let us curries take ur land over for British Raj JFL mirin
curries are 4% of uk. its over for you.

plus london is stabbing capital

plus shit weather

plus literally nobody wants to live in the uk nowadays besides for the money literally getting used as a job listing by immigrants

plus literally nobody wants to live in the uk nowadays besides for the money literally getting used as a job listing by immigrants
yea yea no one wants to live in uk, other places are sooo much better