FACE > everything

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Michael Myers, Sc22 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Sc22

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and androidcel
It’s fuking over for facecels
Its completely over. Even chico admits this and he is a male model. He has insider perspective of this.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel

• +1
Reactions: Coping
26015 26016
Muh frame muh height all cope it’s 80% face

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
JFL :lul::lul: That guy wouldn’t even get 10% of the girls Chico gets ogremaxxing is a meme
He is indiamaxxing so he will get this instead

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Coping and androidcel
im suprised that Lord @FatmanO hasn't replied this thread yet

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown, Sc22 and 1 other person
friendly reminder water is wet

wait arent u sc22's alt why are u talking to yourself in your own thread jfl

• +1
friendly reminder water is wet

wait arent u sc22's alt why are u talking to yourself in your own thread jfl
Ppl know it’s about face but don’t seem to understand the extent it’s literally 80% face the rest is dick/height/frame and no wtf I’m not an alt :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Arceus gf is cute ngl

• +1
it’s literally 80% face the rest is dick/height/frame and no wtf I’m not an alt :lul::lul::lul:
thats a dumb statement. people dont seem to understand that an average guy will benefit greatly from gymcelling. your argument only works for Chads and truecels

no wtf I’m not an alt :lul::lul::lul:
sorry i mixed it up, but according to @11gaijin you were the the alt of @Copecell who was a known to be shitposting troll. is that true?

• +1
thats a dumb statement. people dont seem to understand that an average guy will benefit greatly from gymcelling. your argument only works for Chads and truecels

sorry i mixed it up, but according to @11gaijin you were the the alt of @Copecell who was a known to be shitposting troll. is that true?
That was the alt of Sc22 I don’t have any alts and yea gymcel will help the average guy to stand out a bit from other average guys but what matters the most is face still aka 80% face to girls and ppl in general

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and dogtown
That was the alt of Sc22 I don’t have any alts and yea gymcel will help the average guy to stand out a bit from other average guys but what matters the most is face still aka 80% face to girls and ppl in general
if a good body, frame, height etc. can determine whether u get matches on tinder or not it means that face alone can't be 80%. again only for the extremes like a male model face or a deformed shitskin it's 80% face. for everyone else it isnt

• +1
if a good body, frame, height etc. can determine whether u get matches on tinder or not it means that face alone can't be 80%. again only for the extremes like a male model face or a deformed shitskin it's 80% face. for everyone else it isnt
tldr

Yes but take two guys one psl 6 face with 18 inch shoulders and 5’8 and other psl 5 face with 22 inch shoulders and 6’2, the psl 6 guy will get more matches and slay more still, girls will pick him over the other guy every time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
And height, being avg is still hard mode tho

• +1
Reactions: badromance and Coping
Yes but take two guys one psl 6 face with 18 inch shoulders and 5’8 and other psl 5 face with 22 inch shoulders and 6’2, the psl 6 guy will get more matches and slay more still, girls will pick him over the other guy every time
yea height and frame can be easily frauded on tinder so dunno. if it would be irl i am sure the bigger guy would get them all except some jb's, because the psl difference isnt too great

• +1
Reactions: Coping and androidcel
tony stop ogre thread @Tony

• +1
Cope
Frame + Neck+ Height = Everything