Friendmaxxing at Gamestop

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
The local GameStop is hiring employees, would it be effective to work there and befriend my nerd colleagues? Ive always felt more "at home" around nerd groups in HS but i ditched them to hang with the thugmaxxers but there i always felt like i had to LARP. Any of you 'cels have tips/experience?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, vermillioncorefan, watah and 4 others
hahahahahaha, i used to bully people like you sorry

• JFL
Reactions: IwillRope2024
The local GameStop is hiring employees, would it be effective to work there and befriend my nerd colleagues? Ive always felt more "at home" around nerd groups in HS but i ditched them to hang with the thugmaxxers but there i always felt like i had to LARP. Any of you 'cels have tips/experience?
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Help a nigga out im legit asking

I don't have such experience but like you I have been friends with both nerds (I am one even though it doesn't seem like it) and less nerdy people and in the former case I didn't get any social advantage.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
I work and I didn’t make a single friend although my coworkers are all illegal immigrant tier. Maybe at GameStop if there’s any downtime some dude will talk to u I wouldn’t talk first tho

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68
I wouldn’t talk first tho
you think it would make a difference if you initiated? most people are introverted cucks nowadays that dont wanna start the convo

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan