Friends and University Groups

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
JFL I'm hated and loved at the same time by the class. They think i'm giga low IQ - which in fact i think i even mog them - i'm just in college to learn more about the field i already know - i'm already making money while these cucks have to wait 3 years and then wageslave only to find themselves in a shitty work after college.

I just need to ascend and i'll have everything i have ever desired.
Is there a best feeling other than living rent free on the minds of normies?
JFL i can't believe i'm in software engineering and none of these guys even surpass the 90 iq mark.
Just NPCs getting perfect grades, playing videogames and obsessing about videogames while keeping their truecel appearance intact.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Patient A and Enlil
If they think you are giga low iq you are probaly the dumbest among them. And if they get better grades you are most likly the dumbest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, DoctorPMA, Deleted member 3583 and 1 other person
bullet-gif.224981
tbh i didnt know i think i was overdosed while i wrote this thread tbh

If they think you are giga low iq you are probaly the dumbest among them. And if they get better grades you are most likly the dumbest

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I used college as a new opportunity to reinvent myself. I was the invisible class nerd on my last school.
Now i've adopted a low iq funny guy personality - i'm kinda bulky so im no twink, and it has worked fucking wonders, people do work for me and i don't have to do shit to pass assignments.
But it makes me laugh when people think they can see through you just because they think you're dumb.
Jfl they are crystal clear when they think i don't give a fuck. i can sense their actions and their predictability.
I'm sure as hell i IQ mog them... I just happen to dont give a fuck about top tier grades because i won't need it.

I'm going to leave college. I don't need any of this any education. I'm here because i wanted to see and learn more about such fields.
I'm already moneymaxxed.

I used college as a new opportunity to reinvent myself. I was the invisible class nerd on my last school.
Now i've adopted a low iq funny guy personality - i'm kinda bulky so im no twink, and it has worked fucking wonders, people do work for me and i don't have to do shit to pass assignments.
But it makes me laugh when people think they can see through you just because they think you're dumb.
Jfl they are crystal clear when they think i don't give a fuck. i can sense their actions and their predictability.
I'm sure as hell i IQ mog them... I just happen to dont give a fuck about top tier grades because i won't need it.

I'm going to leave college. I don't need any of this any education. I'm here because i wanted to see and learn more about such fields.
I'm already moneymaxxed.
5’10 25%bf AUTIST

cool story bro

I'm already moneymaxxed.
they probably think who is this tryhard oldcel virgin

5’10 25%bf AUTIST

cool story bro
I base mog you tho tbh
they probably think who is this tryhard oldcel virgin
I'm fresh 18 jfl. I only get height mogged by 2 dudes and they're non-looksmaxxed low tier normies.
Nah bro it just angers me their low self awareness, as with most average people.

how are you already moneymaxxed?

I used college as a new opportunity to reinvent myself.

I'm already moneymaxxed.
I dont see any reason to go to college if you are already making bank in the field that you know well. If you are actually making big money at your own startup as you claim then you mog your professors financially. Something does not add up in your thread.

I dont see any reason to go to college if you are already making bank in the field that you know well. If you are actually making big money at your own startup as you claim then you mog your professors financially. Something does not add up in your thread.
My business has nothing to do with my career. (software engineering. i want to know way more about this tech field due to its potential, i already maxxed some of my web development skills and i want to venture in the future into the software field).

• +1
Reactions: Feanor