Friends, help me, I am 16 years old and I want to grow up, what should I consume? MK677? Help me

Y

YulioVM

Iron
Ícono de validado por la comunidad

I measure 1.73

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Last edited:
Pharma HGH such as genotropin or somatotropin (generic HGH is also fine, but pharmaceutical grade is better)
IGF-1 LR3
Aromatase Inhibitor such as Exemestane/Aromasin to delay growth plate closure
High protein diet

• +1
Reactions: V__0 and YulioVM
Pharma HGH such as genotropin or somatotropin (generic HGH is also fine, but pharmaceutical grade is better)
IGF-1 LR3
High protein diet
Where to get pharma grade HGH

IGF-1 LR3
High protein diet

Thanks bro, but what is the process I should follow to make things right? Which professional to consult?
I am from latin america

Thanks bro, but what is the process I should follow to make things right? Which professional to consult?
I am from latin america
hey bro, i have experience with pharma grade hgh and can possibly help you.

You're 173cm, which isn't short enough for you to be eligible for HGH therapy directly from doctors. So you're gonna have to obtain the hgh from a different source. You live in latin america? As far as I know, sarms/steroids/peptides are easily accessible even w/o a prescription from drug stores. You just have to look for drug stores that have Genotropin, Somatropin, or any pharmaceutical grade HGH. Along with this, you can take Letrozole or Aromasin for AI.