friends or no friends

Sal123

Sal123

Diamond
in my year, there are no good looking girls or boys. everyone is small, skinny, and weird asf e.g. one girl always secretly records teachers. I dont look good when I go out with them, and they r boring and just so uncool, stand in corners during parties, it best i leave them and find people outside uni like myself?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
surround yourself with people similar level of looks, but better social skills than you for maximum progress for your social skills.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Traxanas, Schönling and 9 others
Socialmaxxing ugh

• +1
Reactions: Sal123
I hate ugly people tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, jurmytm and Sal123
Leave them as soon as possible for real.

• +1
Reactions: Sal123
Just use them.
Fuck all of these bitches.
They can smile into my face.
There are no good people in this world.
Only yourself.
Just use them.But dont trust them

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Sal123
I hate ugly people tbh
hahah i was in a very ugly group to start off with, girls had mammoth hairs on arms, and one spread a parasite, left it and change to a slightly below one

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
hahah i was in a very ugly group to start off with, girls had mammoth hairs on arms, and one spread a parasite, left it and change to a slightly below one
Fuck ugly people nigga

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I dont look good when I go out with them, and they r boring and just so uncool, stand in corners during parties, it best i leave them and find people outside uni like myself?
You call yourself a friend of them?
You sure not gonna win any friend award, with such shallow attitude where the friends job is to provide you pussy.

Leave them as soon as possible for real.
Fuck ugly people nigga
it doesnt help that more than half the students are from india and china :(
You call yourself a friend of them?
You sure not gonna win any friend award, with such shallow attitude where the friends job is to provide you pussy.
tbh ive stopped hanging out with them , but i was a GREAT friend, if they ever needed me id be there for them, but i didnt get much back even though i was god teir compared to them ygm,

shes just weird lol, always talks about sex and threesomes despite shes fat small and ugly asf and stalks people, and shes the only girl from the same area in uk im from so i can either fly home with her or go by myself

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
friends with benefits

shes just weird lol, always talks about sex and threesomes despite shes fat small and ugly asf and stalks people, and shes the only girl from the same area in uk im from so i can either fly home with her or go by myself
wtf are you like some sort of millionaire lmao

in my year, there are no good looking girls or boys. everyone is small, skinny, and weird asf e.g. one girl always secretly records teachers. I dont look good when I go out with them, and they r boring and just so uncool, stand in corners during parties, it best i leave them and find people outside uni like myself?

yes sir .