Friendships

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Alcohol is the fuel for hook-up culture
The friendships you create are completely out of your control. If you’ve walked a busy street for 20 minutes, you’ve probably walked past 1000 people. Some of those could be your best friends, but you never got to know them cause it wasn’t faith.

In life people don’t just “make friends”. Friendships are the result of randomness. Most people just hang with people they tolerate and grew up with. This is why, whenever people find a relationship and wageslave at the end of their 20s their friendships dwindle.

For myself, most of my friends I got to know from school, football practice, or the neighbourhood I grew up at.

My social life would’ve looked completely different if I didn’t live, study or practice at the places I did.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, sportsmogger, primqwe and 4 others
i have friends but i need to cut them off so i can become a true PSL aspie

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: primqwe, PsychoDsk, BideltMaxer and 1 other person
@Klasik616

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
My social life would’ve looked completely different if I didn’t live, study or practice at the places I did.
this is basically everything not just friendships

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and AspiringMogger
Yes, but usually similar people do something like that, if you know what I mean.

The friendships you create are completely out of your control. If you’ve walked a busy street for 20 minutes, you’ve probably walked past 1000 people. Some of those could be your best friends, but you never got to know them cause it wasn’t faith.

In life people don’t just “make friends”. Friendships are the result of randomness. Most people just hang with people they tolerate and grew up with. This is why, whenever people find a relationship and wageslave at the end of their 20s their friendships dwindle.

For myself, most of my friends I got to know from school, football practice, or the neighbourhood I grew up at.

Philosophical ramblings innit

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I have 0 friends and social circles (abused dog syndrome)
I don't know what social circles are. The only ones I was in were labile because they were based on my physical appearance, they were the same groups that didn't invite me before, but then I guess my personality had also improved, unironically.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Klasik616
Frinedships come and go but Looksmax.org stays for ever:owo:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and AspiringMogger
I have 0 friends and social circles (abused dog syndrome)
Im gonna be a nomad. Most of us will die alone on our death bed anyway.

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger