Friendzone

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I guess I'm in a friendzone situation right now, meaning I'm friends with a woman without really knowing "what's going on." I already wrote something about it here:
She broke up with her old bf (who she said was never her bf lol), I didn't care because I was tired of the situation with her. But she just continued to call me everyday and talk with me for 2-3 hours at least (everyday). What's worse, she even started to ask me why I never call her (she is always the one who calls) and asked me if I like her (I said yes).

Today she turned out to go to a date with another guy ... how do I know? She called for me for a video-chat while being in the date with the other guy. Must have been brutal for the other guy ngl.

It feels kinda fucked up, not because I have feelings for her (despite talking so often, we never manage to get closer), but because of the uncertainty of the situation and her behavior. Why does she call me everyday? Why she even wants me to put more effort in whatever this is? When I tried to ask her out in the past, she always said no for a reason (no time, she's ill, etc.). Honestly if she weren't irl Stacy (blonde, blue eyes, good face and body) it would be much less worse. At least I can understand now why so many men hate the friendzone ...

I guess I'm in a friendzone situation right now, meaning I'm friends with a woman without really knowing "what's going on." I already wrote something about it here:
She broke up with her old bf (who she said was never her bf lol), I didn't care because I was tired of the situation with her. But she just continued to call me everyday and talk with me for 2-3 hours at least (everyday). What's worse, she even started to ask me why I never call her (she is always the one who calls) and asked me if I like her (I said yes).

Today she turned out to go to a date with another guy ... how do I know? She called for me for a video-chat while being in the date with the other guy. Must have been brutal for the other guy ngl.

It feels kinda fucked up, not because I have feelings for her (despite talking so often, we never manage to get closer), but because of the uncertainty of the situation and her behavior. Why does she call me everyday? Why she even wants me to put more effort in whatever this is? When I tried to ask her out in the past, she always said no for a reason (no time, she's ill, etc.). Honestly if she weren't irl Stacy (blonde, blue eyes, good face and body) it would be much less worse. At least I can understand now why so many men hate the friendzone ...
Not gonna read the other cuck thread but it seems you need to swoop in at a better time man. Immediately when she starts bitching about her new man leaving is when you should be there. And dont call about it just visit her or meet up

Sounds like other guys do the fucking but you get every other part of a relationship (the shit parts). Tell her you having feelings and if she doesn’t feel the same cut her off immediately. Don’t waste hours with a girl bro.

Sounds like other guys do the fucking but you get every other part of a relationship (the shit parts). Tell her you having feelings and if she doesn’t feel the same cut her off immediately. Don’t waste hours with a girl bro.
I'm not even calling her, she calls me, so I would need to block her or not respond to her calls. Also avoid some places where I could meet her. Sounds awkward ngl, but I understand your point.
Tell her you having feelings
I don't really have strong feelings for her, but I think she's attractive and I hate the uncertainty, like I don't know why she acts like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back