Frieza wanting the dragon ball wish to grow taller in broly movie LMAO

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
What was this shit FFS. He states that he wants to grow taller in his final (original-base) form because his army mocks his height behind his back.

I don't know if this is some hidden blackpill (height overriding the fact that you are an insanely superpowered being) or just bad writing. JFL at low level soldiers mocking someone whos not even their species nor a sexual competitor, who can blow up solar systems without sweating and is almost on fucking par with actual GODs. Fuck do you think I would care about frame, height or looks if I had night immortality and the power to destroy a planet by lifting a finger.

Height is supposed to be about domination/intimidation but I think that someone who mops the floor with fucking gods is already intimidating enough no matter what height he is, specially if he looks like an alien species. Would you react to see some super evolved looking alien hovering above the ground by laughing at him being short? You would be pissing your pants more likely. He even cares about growing only a little (and repeat the same process each year) so people think hes still in growing age and he didnt attain it trough artificial means (what here would be surgery). WHY WOULD A FUCKING LIVING GOD CARE ABOUT SUCH SHIT LMAO. I care about my looks and height only because I am at the same level at rest of my species and its my way of competition into being treated good. If I was superpowered and on top of that a foreign/unique species, there would be no competition anymore. I wouldn't give two fucks and just obliterate anyone who stands in my way.

As I said, this is either very bad writing and butchering a previously good character, or a sneak blackpill about height/looks mattering more than anything else (which in dragon ball universe would mean being more important than even divine-level might)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Alt Number 3
Word to my mother I ain’t read single word

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What was this shit FFS. He states that he wants to grow taller in his final (original-base) form because his army mocks his height behind his back.

I don't know if this is some hidden blackpill (height overriding the fact that you are an insanely superpowered being) or just bad writing. JFL at low level soldiers mocking someone whos not even their species nor a sexual competitor, who can blow up solar systems without sweating and is almost on fucking par with actual GODs. Fuck do you think I would care about frame, height or looks if I had night immortality and the power to destroy a planet by lifting a finger. Height is supposed to be about domination/intimidation but I think that someone who mops the floor with fucking gods is already intimidating enough no matter what height he is, specially if he looks like an alien species. He even cares about growing only a little (and repeat the same process each year) so people think hes still in growing age and he didnt attain it trough artificial means (what here would be surgery). WHY WOULD A FUCKING LIVING GOD CARE ABOUT SUCH SHIT LMAO. I care about my looks and height only because I am at the same level at rest of my species. If I was superpowered and on top of that a foreight/unique species I wouldn't give two fucks and just obliterate anyone who stands in my way.

As I said, this is either very bad writing and butchering a previously good character, or a sneak blackpill about height/looks mattering more than anything else (which in dragon ball universe would mean being more important than even divine-level might)
Bad writing. Almost all characters are manlets

Bad writing. Almost all characters are manlets
Yeah. The series keeps putting the strongest characters as the shortest (fireza final form, cell final form also the shortest of all, kid buu (the most deranged and feared) also shortest, vegeta was among the shortest saiyans and no one dared to fuck with him till goku... and suddenly fucking frieza cares about his height? I know DBS was already shit but this movie was something else.

Jfl you are what you look like. Like I said, your actions or words means NOTHING to anyone else

Yeah. The series keeps putting the strongest characters as the shortest (fireza final form, cell final form also the shortest of all, kid buu (the most deranged and feared) also shortest, vegeta was among the shortest saiyans and no one dared to fuck with him till goku... and suddenly fucking frieza cares about his height? I know DBS was already shit but this movie was something else.
Is it even canon past DBZ? Pan and Uub in the ending of Z and the faggot Gods not appearing to stop Buu means it's illogical in the storyline. I suppose it's one big fever dream

It is a bad writing and black pill, they already did this joke in the original Dragonball

Is it even canon past DBZ? Pan and Uub in the ending of Z and the faggot Gods not appearing to stop Buu means it's illogical in the storyline. I suppose it's one big fever dream

yes its canon, the only non canon was Dragon Ball GT. I also asked myself the same question. The gods of destruction die when their Kai dies. Where was Beerus when buu was giving the kai the beating of his life and was about to slaughter him? He was already a god of destruction linked to said Kai by then.

Word to my mother I ain’t read single word

didnt read a single fucking word