From 15/yo onwards my life slipped through my fingers.

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
This is a cautionary tale to all the youngcels who fail to see the utmost importance of their every decision. I know this is an exaggerated (slightly autistic) statement, whatever.
What I'm trying to say is i was riding a high I never thought id come down from. I was lean, tall, good looking and with flawless skin, and then it all came shattering down. I started binge eating I ballooned in weight and subsequently caused severe acne. This was the dawn of the blackpill seeping it's deathly grips on me. I was confused and found myself engaging in the same destructive behaviours that put me there. 5 years later I've made no real progression in life, I stunted my development and am a shell of a man for it. I am only now slowly picking up the pieces, please don't let the darkness engulf you. Fight for yourself and fight for your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, delusionalretard, Good_Little_Goy and 13 others
Me right now ngl
kinda wanna rope but before i do that i wanna have some wild life experiences tbh

• +1
Reactions: Neurose
I looked like utter shit, probably as bad as St. Blackops2cel when I was 14 ngl. And I wondered why people called me ugly. Now I look average, but I carry the trauma of my past self and will not rest until I reach 6 PSL and overcompensate getting mogged by mogging.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, EdwardCullen, Jamal2222 and 2 others
This is a cautionary tale to all the youngcels who fail to see the utmost importance of their every decision. I know this is an exaggerated (slightly autistic) statement, whatever.
What I'm trying to say is i was riding a high I never thought id come down from. I was lean, tall, good looking and with flawless skin, and then it all came shattering down. I started binge eating I ballooned in weight and subsequently caused severe acne. This was the dawn of the blackpill seeping it's deathly grips on me. I was confused and found myself engaging in the same destructive behaviours that put me there. 5 years later I've made no real progression in life, I stunted my development and am a shell of a man for it. I am only now slowly picking up the pieces, please don't let the darkness engulf you. Fight for yourself and fight for your life.
Thanks for the warning old head
Too bad some of these guys were never lean tall or good looking to begin with :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I’m 15 rn and working towards my prime I just got £150 today and working on my first surgery

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 6113 and Mastermind
Thanks for the warning old head
Too bad some of these guys were never lean tall or good looking to begin with :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Only here are you considered old at 20. alas, the positive reinforcement was incredible. I was a checkout worker at the time and the validation was amazing, girls on the school bus saying I was cute. Life is a truly cruel mistress and I am disgusted by the reality of our primal monkey brains causing our life experiences to be so bleak. I do looksmax but I think a mgtow "like" mentality an indifference to women is the only path, and I know as a young man that's hard to imagine

I’m 15 rn and working towards my prime I just got £150 today and working on my first surgery
In an incredible position at 15. Make the most of it, you won't regret it. I don't mean partying every weekend either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Spent my teenage years with genetical sfs wondering why people love(d) to treat me like an ugly retarded child

I figured out the reason why at the ripe age of 19, swallowed the blackpill, I am now fulfilled with hatred towards everyone and love to mog the shit out of normies jutting in my pictures

It is what it is, lately I'm enjoying this crap

Spent my teenage years with genetical sfs wondering why people love(d) to treat me like an ugly retarded child

I figured out the reason why at the ripe age of 19, swallowed the blackpill, I am now fulfilled with hatred towards everyone and love to mog the shit out of normies jutting in my pictures

It is what it is, lately I'm enjoying this crap
Yeh. That hatred toward the world is a common side effect, most never get over it.

Don't worry bro, most of us waste our teenage years and early 20s anyways lmao. Its not too late, you still have your whole life ahead of you, cheers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
Its same for me, before 15 I was out everyday till midnight, my hair was amazing and I looked great , I had a few girls saying that they liked me etc.. then I started gaming 12 hours a day, lost all my friends gradually, I dont know anyone anymore in my area. BROOTAL.

When you talk about wishing you developed more do you mean physically or mentally?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back